The Spare

Harry reached into his pocket to grab his wand so he could free Cedric, but Cedric stopped him. 

"Harry!" Cedric yelled, trying to get the boy's attention. "Behind you!" 

Cedric watched fearfully as Harry spun around to look at the man, taking a small step back.  Cedric nearly vomited when he saw the man was carrying a mutated-looking baby.  The thing was wrapped in a black cloth and it's face was entirely flat. 

"The boy!" The baby shrieked, its voice raspy and hoarse as though it hadn't talked in ages. "His blood!

Cedric cringed at the voice, struggling against the vines, which only tightened in return. "What do you want?" he demanded, his voice not hinting his fear. 

The man was so focused on Harry until Cedric spoke, his eyes darting up to look at them. "Stay out of this!" he yelled, although his voice was shaking nonstop, and it was the squeakiest voice Cedric ever heard coming from a male- even squeakier than Ron's.

"Kill the spare!" The baby demanded. 

The man's expression changed to an evil grin as he gazed up at Cedric, shaking his head. 

That's when Cedric realized what that meant.  He was the spare. 

A/N)) I do not own Harry Potter! 

Short as fuck, I know.  Obviously Cedric is gonna live, so this isn't much of a cliffhanger, but I got lazy okay?  Just bare with me here.  I know, I know, it sucks but I'm working on it.  In the meantime, go wash your hands. Also, love how I referred to Voldemort as a baby.

Finish the lyric:
Sweet Caroline-

Stay salty,
- Angie