Ghostly Protection

The ghosts of his parents. His parents were actually there. Harry couldn't believe it. It was like meeting them almost.

Our love is protecting you, his mother chimed again. She was just as beautiful as he had seen her through the mirror in his first year, although this time she was transparent.

His father looked strong and prepared, yet comforting and supportive.  Just like he had in Harry's first year, and probably when he was a baby too. 

When the time is right, you will let go, James Potter instructed his son. 

But Harry wasn't the only one who could see his parents.  Voldemort could see them as well- well not exactly see them. He could sense them. And he wanted Harry to let go like his parents were telling him to.  That would only feed his plan. 

You're ready, Harry! Lily screeched enthusiastically, LET GO! LET GO, HARRY! LET GO!

Harry obeyed instantly, without giving it a second thought. He trusted his parents more than anyone. The boy lunged forward, breaking the chain of magic flowing from the dueling wands. He fell forward, stumbling to the cup as quickly as he could. Harry figured his parents' ghosts were gone now, but they weren't. Instead they were right behind him.

Harry felt protected, but that feeling instantly shattered when he heard evil cackling from behind. Voldemort.  Harry made a run for the Portkey, but he didn't make it in time. 

"Crucio!

A/N)) I do not own Harry Potter! 

Oof, this chapter was alright I guess.  The descriptions sucked but what more can you expect from me? 

Finish the lyric:
I want to teach you a lesson in the worst kind of way-
(I'll start putting the name of the songs)
(Just One Yesterday: Fall Out Boy)

Stay safe and salty,
- Angie