I Can Touch You Now

Harry winced, seeing the vines tighten around Cedric's neck. The Hufflepuff was gasping for air and his breathing was short and raspy.

Voldemort snickered evilly before turning back to Harry. He grabbed the boy's still-bleeding arm, violently pulling him up. "Did I not say to get up?"

"Ah!" Harry moaned, squeezing his eyes shut in pain. He stood up by force before Voldemort threw him up against the grave he had been leaning on before.

"Before you were protected," Voldemort hissed at the boy, leaning towards him. "But I can touch you now-"

And with that, Voldemort's boney finger came into contact with the young boy's lighten-bolt-shaped scar on his forehead. After that, all Harry knew was pain.

A/N)) I do not own Harry Potter!

OML. I hate this chapter so fricking much. It's so short and the descriptions are hell. But hey, I guess I don't hate it enough to fix it. This is going to start getting pretty intense soon (if I can actually write) and there's gonna be some gore and violence coming up, so stay tuned for that. Anyway, sorry for the short chapter, and I'll see you later today, cause I already have the next chapter and this one was short af. Oh, and sorry for the weird ass title. Anyway, bye! 

Finish the lyric:
If you love me let me-

Stay salty,
- Angie