Voices

"Expelliarmus!" Harry yelled, reacting quickly to Voldemort's curse.  The curse triggered a part of him, but he didn't have time to think about that now.  He knew what memory it was triggering however.  The night his parents were killed. 

Thinking about his parents made Harry want to work harder.  He had to keep fighting.  For them.  They gave their lives for him, so he had to return the favor.

Harry came back to reality, focusing hard on his wand. That became harder and harder to do however. Voldemort's curse was stronger. Much stronger. Harry watched fearfully as the green sparks overpowered the red, and he felt everything around him spin.  His concentration on the spell was fading, and lights surrounded him.  Then he heard something. 

Voices. 

Voices that belonged to his parents.  He somehow was able to recognize them from when he was a baby. 

Harry, his mother's voice called out to him. Our love is protecting you. 

You can let go, his father joined in, we will protect you. 

Then, standing right at his sides, were the ghosts of his parents. 

A/N)) I do not own Harry Potter! 

Sorry for another short chapter!  The descriptions, once again, are literal hell, but I've just stoped caring.  See ya Monday!

Finish the quote:
Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times. As long as one remembers-

Stay salty,
Angie