Avada Kedavra

Harry stood in fear, trying not to shake too much as he looked into the eyes of practical death itself. 

"Now grip your wand," Voldemort instructed the boy, clutching his own wand. 

Harry nodded slowly out of fear, gripping onto his wand so hard his knuckles turned white.  He glanced at the Portkey that had taken them there, wondering if he could possibly make a run for it. 

Knowing that that wouldn't be an option, Harry turned his attention back to Voldemort, gulping silently. 

"Right, stand nice and tall, boy," the Dark Lord instructed Harry, repositioning his own stance. 

Harry did his best to repeat what Voldemort was doing.  He learned from Uncle Vernon that the beatings were much worse if he did things incorrectly.  Once his stance was perfected to the best of his ability- considering his arm was broken- Voldemort spoke again. 

"And now," he began, his voice cold and full of an evil excitement. "We duel." 

Those words sent shivers down Harry's spine, and they began playing through his mind on a never ending loop. 

Voldemort's mouth was transfixed into a twisted grin as he pointed his wand at Harry. "This will be your first duel. And your last," he muttered, before shrieking what Harry knew was the killing curse.  The very curse that killed his parents when he was a baby. "Avada Kedavra!

A/N)) I do not own Harry Potter! 

I mean, this one wasn't actually that bad.  Not gonna lie though, I'm kinda struggling with wording here.  Anyway, I hope y'all liked it and I'll see ya later. (I'll be publishing two chapters today)

Finish the lyric:
You can set yourself on fire-

Stay salty,
- Angie