Voldemort

"NO!" Harry yelled, realizing that Cedric was 'the spare'. He lunged forward, wand in hand, and shouted, "expelliarmus!" at the man, whom he recognized as Wormtail from the year before.

Wormtail looked slightly shocked as his wand was shot back. He turned his gaze towards Harry, an evil look of outrage on his face. "You'll regret that, boy!"

Harry narrowed his eyes at Wormtail, shaking his head as he took a step back. He was nervous as hell, but he wouldn't let that show. That was one of the many reasons he admired Cedric as well; Cedric didn't let his fear show through.

Wormtail scowled, turning around to quickly retrieve his wand from the dead grass. Harry would've snickered at the sight of the man running off to fetch his wand, but he remained quiet, unable to even crack a grin at the moment.

When Wormtail returned to his spot across from Harry in the graveyard, he glared at Cedric. He was going to kill him; Harry knew it.

He was about to shoot another spell at the man but before he could, the one whom he was holding stopped him. "Forget about the spare, Wormtail," Voldemort, as Harry knew from his nightmare at the beginning of the year, rasped. "Get the boy! Blood of the enemy!"

Wormtail nodded and turned to looked at Harry. He gave him an evil, ear-to-ear grin, before turning around. Harry stared in confusion, not understanding what the man was trying to do. He watched as Wormtail placed the small version of Voldemort down, looking as though he was preparing some sort of ritual.

Harry suddenly felt himself fly back, smacking his head violently against a hard stone. He soon was chained up against a grave, looking rather helpless as he struggled to free himself.

Harry heard Cedric yelling his name from behind him and glanced back nervously towards him. The Hufflepuff was struggling to break free from the vines that had tangled him up earlier, although the plant only tightened around him.

"HARRY!" Cedric screamed, looking past Harry. Harry took it as a sign to return his gaze to what was going on in front of him, and frowned when he saw Wormtail smirking over him. The man had a sharp knife in one hand, and with the other he grabbed Harry's arm, rather abruptly. Harry winced under the man's tightening grip, hearing a sickening crack.

"Ah!" he moaned, jerking away from Wormtail the best he could. The grip on his arm only tightened and after that he could only remember pain. The knife Wormtail had been holding came in contact with Harry's skin, cutting deeply into his flesh. A crimson liquid cascaded freely down his thin arm, dripping onto the dark grass. Within seconds, there was already a puddle of blood surrounding Harry, and the cries for help coming from Cedric sounded like they were extremely far away.

Harry watched in pain as Wormtail dropped his arm, turning around and rushing back to where he had left Voldemort. He cackled menacingly as he flicked blood from the knife into a caldron, then carefully placed his master inside.

Smoke then went everywhere, another blinding light spreading around the area. When the darkness returned, Harry felt as though he'd pass out any second. The smoke subsided, and to his horror, standing right in front of him, cackling, was the risen Voldemort.

A/N)) I do not own Harry Potter!

Oop-
What'd y'all think? Not my best, I know, but then again what even is my best? Well, I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and I'll try to get the next one out soon. If you have any fan fiction requests, I'd be happy to hear them. I can't promise they'll be completed however, but I'll do my best. 

Finish the lyric:
White shirt, now red-

Stay salty,
- Angie

The Graveyard On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara