III Attention

You woke up earlier than the usual which is very unusual for you. Well that's because last night you decided to sleep early, not because you got bothered by what Ushijima said to you the other day it's just that. Yeah, you kinda googled it and was surprised that in rare cases, sleep deprivation can actually lead to death and you don't wanna include yourself to the "rare case" category. And so, you decided that for every once in a while, you will force yourself to sleep early.

"Good morning [Y/N] dear~!" Tendou greeted.

"Morning." You greeted back.

"Ooooh, what happened to your grumpy mood?" he asked. "And you looked blooming dear." He complimented.

With a smirk you replied. "Oh, it's nothing I just had a proper sleep."

"Ha Ha Ha!" Tendou laugh hysterically. "Did you actually got scared of what Wakatoshi has said to you?" He teases and it actually annoyed you, seriously? How am I still alive all these years being able to suffer to these weirdos since day one of my high school life?!

"What happened?" a deep and manly voice decided to join in the conversation.

"You see Wakatoshi, our girl right here [Y/N] dear decided to sleep early because she got scared of what you said to her the other day." He explained to him while forcing himself not to laugh hard.

"Oh, I see you've started making right choice [Y/N]." He commented.

Rolling your eyes, you defended yourself by saying "Whatever, and please it's not because of your influence Ushijima-kun."

Since you came early this time, some students aren't here yet and those two weirdos were probably fresh from their morning training that's why they're early everyday and besides, they live here in Shiratorizawa dorm. With nothing left to do, you took out your laptop and started composing and email.

To: Miss Yukie Shirofuku

From: Yuuki [Y/N], Photographer

Good day,

This is Yuuki [Y/N] of the Monthly Volleyball magazine. As the magazine features powerhouse teams like yours, we humbly invite the Fukurodani Boys Volleyball Club for a photoshoot for next month's edition covering the Inter high Tournament.

"Oooooh work, work~" You winced at Tendou's interruption.

Facing him with a frown you let out a warning. "Are you going to keep annoying me or should I just kill you instead?"

"Oh dear, oh dear." He mumbled looking away.

*sigh

You continued typing the request email to be sent on the Fukurodani's Manager but was interrupted again by your annoying seatmate. "But, Fukurodani huh?" he inquired.

"I swear I'm going to kill you-"about to curse you were interrupted once again for like you don't know how many times already but this time, it was Ushijima who decided to cut you off.

"They are a strong team." He commented. Oh really? There's a team Ushijima actually look up to? That's new.

"Yeah, their ace is a monster. I can't wait to finally crush them at the nationals." Tendou shared his thoughts.

"Finally crush them? You mean, you haven't beaten them?" you asked in curiosity. Shiratorizawa of course is a force to be reckoned with here in Miyagi but you guess in National stage, they're not that invincible.

"We only got to play with them once dearie and it was last year, we kinda lost from that tight match." You chuckled at Tendou's words. Kinda huh? "By the way, why are you sending them a mail?" he asked.