IV Angel

You banged your head along with the sound coming off the speakers of your [car], while tapping your fingers at the steering wheel looking like a frustrated drummer. The long drive will soon end as you finally reached Tokyo and in about 20 minutes you'll be able to reach your destination.

*incoming call Tendou Satori

"Goodness, why is he being so clingy?" You frowned looking at the car monitor with Tendou's name flashing on it. He and his best friend Ushijima spent another night at your house to finally finish the research project of your group. And the fact the you were with them for almost 48 hours really drained your soul, losing about 5 years of your lifetime. "I thought my suffering is over, why is he still bugging me?" You complained.

Despite being extremely annoyed by it, you answered the call. You thought that if you keep ignoring him, he might actually call you the entire day and that is the last you've ever wanted to happen. "What now, I'm driving."

"[Y/N] deaaar~!"

You flinched at his voice. Wow, his voice is more irritating on the line. .

"I told you I wanted to come with you, why did you leave me~?"

You sighed, "Tendou, let me remind you that I also told you that you're not coming with me." After you said that he instantly let out his fake cries and whines. "Pssh, bye!" then you hang up.

*You've reached your destination.

You heard your navigation device notified you. "Oh, thank God that's the school!" You screamed the moment you saw the gate of the Academy. You didn't have problems driving your car inside the as you presented your Company ID you were delighted when the security guard said "Good day Ma'am, we are expecting you today. You can park your car near the Volleyball gym, just follow the signage."

*incoming call Unknown number

You jumped a little at the sound of the ringing tone replacing your jam; For a moment you thought it was Tendou but it wasn't. You checked the time, and it's still 9:30 in the morning. "I'm 30 minutes early, it shouldn't be the manager." you thought.

Not knowing who it was you answered. "Hello, good morning this is Yuuki [Y/N] speaking." You greeted politely almost showing a hint of smile on your face.

"[Y/N] this is Wakatoshi." In a snap, you facepalmed. Now he has my number too.

"What is it Ushijima-kun, I'm stilling driving." You said as you are now slowly driving your way towards the parking lot near the volleyball gym as the guard instructed.

"Mr. Takahama wanted us to revise our research."

"Oh? He already checked?" you asked, still eyeing on the road.

"Yes, as I said earlier, he wanted us to revise it so Tendou and I are now inside your house."

"hmmmm..." turn left to Volleyball Gym. you saw a sign.

"Whaaaat? Oh shit!!" you immediately hit the brakes.

"Shit! Shit!" cussing out, you speedily went outside your car to check the guy. You got distracted by Ushijima that for a second you took off your eyes on the road someone suddenly appeared at your sight. Luckily, you were driving slowly so you hoped nothing bad happened to that poor human being.

"Are you okay? I'm so sorry." were the words that came out from your mouth the moment you saw him down on one knee; his hand leaning on your car and the other on the ground for balance. You bend down on his level to check him thoroughly, you wanted to see his face but he was looking down. But then he slowly stood up shaking the dust off of him and said.