XII Determined

You woke up at the sound of your phone endlessly ringing. You grabbed one of your [fave anime character] plushie only for you to cover your ear hoping that the ringing would stop and you can peacefully go back to sleep. Wait, why am I hugging [anime char]? There and then, you opened your eyes. I'm in my room?

The sound eventually stopped.

How the hell did I ended up here? The last time I knew....

Oh fuck, Ushijima was carrying me on his back. Way to go [Y/N], you were whining pretty hard last night but got persuaded easily by a piggy back ride? shaaaame~!

"Oh shit!" you nearly jumped out of your bed as soon as your phone rang once more.

With pure irritation, you reached for it. It was placed on the dresser near your bed beside with Akaashi's jacket. Ushijima took care of my poor self again.

Your eyes widen as soon as you saw who was causing your phone to ring.

Incoming call....

Akaashi Keiji

"Aherm, aherm. Ahh ah." you cleared your throat before answering his call.

"Hello, good morning Akaashi." you greeted.

"Thank God you're okay. Did I wake you up? I'm sorry, I've been trying to contact you since last night but you weren't answering any of my calls and text. I got so worried [Y/N]-san."

You felt you insides churned up. Oh yeah I forgot to tell him I came home safe.

"Oh no, it's okay. I'm so sorry I made you worry Akaashi. I was so tired last night, I fell asleep without checking my phone." you reasoned out.

On the other side of the line you can hear him sigh deeply. "It's okay, I'm relieved you came home safely, that is more important." he answered

"Did you have fun last night? I assume you were with your friends or something" He asked.

Uh, oh?

"Ah, uhm. Actually something happened, and ahm.... you don't have to know." You said as you kinda don't know if he should know about what happened last night.

"What is it? you can tell me." he pleaded.

I wanted to ask if your day went well and talk about how I enjoyed mine.

You felt your entire system shivered as you remembered his words yesterday. You noticed Akaashi is talking to you better. He wanted to know how my day went, he really is serious about me.

"Uhm actually, we had a petty fight last night. Ushijima and I." you said.

"Ushijima Wakatoshi?" he asked almost sounded surprised. Ah, right I didn't tell him.

"Uhm, yeah? Actually I didn't tell you I was going to their team celebratory party. I thought it was unnecessary he he."

The line went silent for a second. Is he mad? You thought.

"I see, don't be ashamed [Y/N]-san. You can only share the things you wanted to share with me." God what a gentleman.

"Uhm yeah, thanks."

"So uhm, so we had a petty fight so basically I didn't had fun last night." you explained.