XIV The Best Team

Sorry it's a bit late and this chapter is 'meh'. I was modifying a pic of Ushijima hahaha (The picture above hehe) I'm honing my photoshop skills back haha. Please enjoy reading!

"Good morning Princess-sama~." Goshiki greeted you first.

Not minding the annoying nickname he has been calling you ever since, you answered him with a nod and walk your way towards the gymnasium where the rest of the boys had gathered.

"[Y/N] dear- oh? What the heck happened to you?" Tendou greeted.

Ushijima who noticed your presence immediately went to check you out. He was very concerned that you didn't have enough sleep again; and just when he saw your state, he knew he was right.

"You don't look well." He bluntly said.

"Really? Thank you, it's all your fault by the way." You sarcastically answered.

This wasn't the only time that you only had almost 2 hours of sleep. The moment you agreed to become the team's manager and tactical analyst, your hands became full not to mention your head as well is occupied because you had a lot of catching up to do and the Interhigh Nationals is just around the corner. After classes you would spend the time at the gym and when you set foot at your own house the boys will come over soon after to help you analyze the tapes of the last year's Spring high Nationals. Why did I agreed on this again?

*sigh

If it weren't for seeing Akaashi more, I will definitely not do this. Even if Tendou decides to dye his hair orange for me, I would never.

"Why am I here? How did I ended up filing a leave because of this?" you groaned.

"Oh c'mon [Y/N] dear, I know your love for us is what making you do this." Tendou said clinging unto you.

*sigh

I really hope my decisions were all leading me to something better.

"Please get these things on the bus, we well depart soon. The coaches are already there waiting for us." you instructed like a mother. "Is everyone here? Where the heck is Shirabu? Can someone text that dumbass to stop putting on make up and get his ass here already." You warned.

Yeah, it has been weeks and you've already seen some of the skeleton hidden inside everyone's closet. You were surprised when you saw Shirabu putting on light make up before practices That explains why he's the most good looking among all of them. Not that it's bad, it's just shocking. A manly guy like him probably knows a lot about make up than you. There was also a time when you heard Reon at the storage room talking with his girlfriend on the phone; you choked when you heard him say "don't worry baby, practice will be over and daddy will be there."

Oh my God. You never knew some of the boys were like that, especially Reon!

"He's here [Y/N]-san, Taichi said." pointing at the fresh looking Shirabu Kenjiro. Fresher than me. You mumbled in annoyance.

At last, everyone has gathered. As you already said earli coaches were already at the bus waiting as today is the day all of you will be heading to Tokyo as the Interhigh Nationals will kick off tomorrow. The very reason why you were sleeping out late, the event that had pushed coach Washijo to get you as a manager and finally a chance to see Akaashi again.

"Good evening [Y/N]-san, how was your day?" He asked.

You bit your lip as you were wondering if you will relay the news to him. If I tell him I became the Volleyball Club's manager, would it sound like I became obsessed to him already? Like I was doing all everything that I could just to see him. It won't be a turn off for him right? Arrrgh! I just want to see him, why is it so hard? I like him back, we both like each other but decided to wait for the perfect time to be together. I was okay about it yeah I don't see any bad side about that, but not until these thoughts started haunting me. Should I express my feelings to him? What should I do when we both see each other again? Should I hug him? Will he find it weird that I'm treating him differently now?