VI Right Here

"[Y/N] dear~"

"Morning Tendou." You greeted. You are back at Miyagi now, as you went home early yesterday because you missed your babies already. Your keyboard, the touch of your mouse and the comfort of your gaming chair. When you arrived, you were surprised that the house was clean; the food was replaced, the gaming room was also tidy but the most important thing of all was your bedroom was untouched. You received a text from Ushijima that day informing you that they didn't spend the night at your place so you weren't bothered to see some sleeping boys at your house when you went home yesterday.

You pulled out your chair to sit as you place your bag at the top of your desk. "Now, spill the tea dearie." Tendou said.

"I already told you Tendou, I was just messing up with you." You softly said. Stay calm or this monster will never gonna buy your excuse.

"Ehh~ I'm not buying it dear." He said groaning at your lame excuse again. He's been bugging you last night about that phone call where you mindlessly said that you already had a crush on someone.

You crossed your arms facing him with an eyebrow raised. "And why would you not?" you asked with intimidation.

"See? you're not even scaring me off this time [Y/N] dearie. I can clearly see through you, ya know?" he replied. "And besides, the tone of your voice that time was so dreamy and sweet. And you my dear is not a dreamy and sweet human being." He added pointing fingers at you.

"I-I can be sweet too you know! And, and I was acting that time. That was a total prank Tendou, just admit it. You got pranked." Great, I just stuttered.

"Psssh, prank my ass!" He hissed.

For a moment the two of you went silent as Ushijima came inside the room and sat beside Tendou. He took a quick glance at the two of you, barely recognizing the tension.

"Okay, if you can be dreamy and sweet then say those words again." Tendou broke the silence. "C'mon dear, act in front of me." he said, challenging you.

You swallowed a good amount of saliva. Oh no, he got me.

*ting!

You jumped at the sudden sound but was relieved when you realized it was your phone. Whoever texted me early this morning, God bless you human!

From: Unknown Number

[Y/N]-chaaan I miss you already!

Oh wow, who could this be?

*ting!

From: Unknown Number

this is Bokuto btw.

Bokuto huh? From Fukurodani? How did he get my number? You frowned as you were contemplating on how on earth did that owl-like human got your number when you heard your notification bell sound again.

"God damnit!" you cussed thinking it was Bukoto.

From: Unknown Number

[Y/N]-san this is Akaashi Keiji from Fukurodani.

I would like to apologize. By now, I assumed Bokuto-san

Already texted you.

HOLY MOTHER OF ALL CREATURES!!

Your jaw dropped as you read the content of the text. Is this even real? Akaashi has my number? How? Why? You couldn't think straight right now as you are ecstatic. You're biting your lower lip to stop yourself from grinning like a maniac as you type a response to Akaashi.