《PART 1》

Y/N P.O.V:
A friend of mine, Jena, introduced me to kpop 6 years ago and since then, i literally only listen to kpop (well, sometimes i still listen to some other genres of songs). I had two UGs: STRAY KIDS and BTS. I even learnt Korean for 5 years and i can say that i'm a bit fluent now, thanks to that wonderful friend who got me into this new community haha.

She went to Korea last year and i admit that i was kinda jealous when she told me she was moving there but i was also sad that i would not see her for a long time, we used to see each other everyday since we first met.
After she left, i decided to work some part-time jobs so that i can get enough money to go to Korea and visit her, i didn't want to ask my parents for money.
Now that i have enough money i'm finally ready to spend some weeks in Korea. I'm proud of myself, i've prepared this for sooo long.

1 week later:
I told my parents about everything last week and of course they agreed.
My parents, my brother and i were now on our way to the airport. I hugged them before i got on the plane. I thought about what i would do first when i arrive there.
*Woww, i'm really going to Korea!* i said in my mind.*I'm going to surprise Jena*
I tried to hide my excitement and happiness before anyone thought that i was crazy.
After a very loooooooong flight, with some boring passengers, i finally arrived. I forced myself not to scream.

"Oh, i should call Jena". I took my phone and called her.

"Hello!"
"Guess who is in Korea now?"
"Wait! Y/N? What?"
"I just got off the plane"
"Ahhhhh! Wait there, i'll pick you up" She literally screamed on the phone.

Then she hang up before i could reply.
After 20 minutes, i saw her.

"OMG Y/N, i missed you so much" She ran towards me and hugged me tight.
"I missed you too but, yaaah let go of me i can't breath"
"Oh sorry"
I laughed at her reaction.
"So what are you doing here?" she was jumping like a child.
"Well, i'm here to visit you and... maybe trying to meet some idols" i winked at her while saying the last word.

After that, we went to her car and she drove to her house. She told me to live in her house but i didn't accept. Yet, she insisted so much that i didn't have the choice.
We arrived and enter her beautiful house. It wasn't a big one but sure it was beautiful and enough for four people. Jena took me to a room and told me that it was my bedroom.

... I laid on the bed and fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------
This was the first chapter. It was short but i hope you liked the begining of the story which was just "the begining of the story" haha.

Don't forget to vote and comment.
~A/N
(≧▽≦)