《Part 6》

Y/N P.O.V:
"H-hyunjin?"
"Hello Y/N!"
"W-what are you doing here?" i asked him.
"JYP told us to assist the audition"
"So all of you will be watching???"
"Yes, why?" he frowned.
"Now i feel more nervous"

I looked down but i felt his hands on my shoulders. I looked up and he looked at me in the eyes.
*Oh no, don't look at me like that!
My heart can't take it*
"You don't have to be nervous, just dance like how you did last time or just imagine that we are just some Ugly Potatoes watching you"
*Okey, he has weird thoughts*

"I don't think that works"
"I do that everytime and i can tell you that it works... sometimes"
"Yeah, SOME-TIMES" i repeated.
*So if he got nervous while performing, he imagines the fans as ugly potatoes?
"Just try it! Or you can also look at me while dancing"
"Alright" i just nodded but inside...
*What? Looking at him while dancing? Is he crazy? I won't survive if i do that*
"I should go now, the boys must wonder where i am" and he left.

They just called the number 97. My turn was coming soon.
"Okey Y/N, let all the stress out. Imagine the potatoes" i talked to myself.
*Inhale, exhale Y/N. Inhale, exhale, inhale, exha....*

"Number 98, it's your turn"
I took a big breath, then entered the room.
I saw all Stray Kids members, they smiled at me, they were there only to observe the audition. I also saw the 4 judges sitting.

"Can you introduce yourself?"
"My name is Y/N (full name), i am 20 years old Korean age" i was still a bit nervous but i looked at Hyunjin and weirdly, i felt better as he said.
"Alright, you can put your song and begin"

We could decide which part of the song we wanted to dance to but it couldn't be more than 1 minute 30 seconds. I put the music then started to dance. (You can choose any boysband's song you want ~A/N)
The song ended. I could feel that i did good, i practiced a lot for it.

"Thank you Ms Y/N, we will contact you to inform you about the results"
I bowed, and the boys were giving their thumbs up.
I got out of the room with a smile on my face, i was positive for the results. And i didn't know why but what Hyunjin told me helped me a lot. And what's weirder was that i felt like we've became close.
I called Jena to pick me up. After 10 minutes, she arrived.

"So how was it?"
"It happened really good, i'm optimist"
"I'm proud of youuuu" she hugged me.
"Heyyy! you know that i'm not a «skin-ship» lover" i said but she didn't let go of me.
"I don't care, i wanna hug you"
I still smiled and she finally let go of me.

On the car, i told her everything that happened including the "potato" thing with Hyunjin. She laughed so hard hearing about it.
"I think you have something for our Hyunjinnie"
"W-what do you m-mean?" i asked nervously but i didn't know why.
"Just think about it, about everything you feel when you see him. You don't feel the same way with the other members, do you?" she was smirking.
"You're right! Hyunjin became my bias since the fansign. That's all" i retorted.
"You know that's not what i'm talking about" she sighed and laughed.
"Then i don't know what you are talking about. Just continue driving!"
"Okey, i'll let you realize it by yourself" she chuckled.
*What? Is she thinking that i love Hyunjin? No way, i only saw him 3 times. And i don't really know him. I only know him from all the videos i watched*

And we headed home in complete silence.

---------------------------------------------------------