《PART 2》

Y/N P.O.V:
I woke up and realized that i was not in my room.
*ah right, i'm NOT in my room because I AM IN KOREA*

I heard people talking downstairs so i went there, still in my PJ's.
"Hey Y/N you're finally awake, you almost slept for 24h." Jena said, laughing and mocking me but i just looked at her.
"Hello Y/N" her mother stood up, hugged me and so did her father.
"Hello"
Her parents were really friendly. They considered me as their daughter. Jena was an only child but we always considered each other as sisters.

After eating, she proposed me to visit Seoul and go to the mall to do some shoppings. I took a shower and changed into a simple outfit: a blue jean, a white shirt and a pair of black converse.

After 3 hours of walking around Seoul, we finally went to the mall. We bought so many clothes and some shoes, i bought 2 converses: light blue and red, and a pair of black boots. Fortunately, all of this was on my budget and my parents gave me extra money just in case.
We came home and we were so tired after all the walk and to add more, all the things we bought were so heavy. I sat on the couch and Jena came to me with two glasses of water in hand.
"I forgot to ask you but how long will you stay here?" She handed me one of the glasses.
"Thanks. About 2 weeks maybe"
"Really?" She was smiling widely.
"Why are you so happy?"
"You'll still be here for Stray kids' fansign, we will go together!"
"Wait! Oh my god! we will see Stray Kids!?" i had sparkles in the eyes.
"Yeahhhh!"

I never thought i would ever go to any fansign but here my best friend just proposed me and a Stray Kids fansign in plus. I didn't know where nor how she got tickets but i didn't bother asking either.

Time skip~
It was 3p.m, i laid on my bed thinking of what we should do. I had only 2 weeks of vacation here, i needed to have as much fun as i could.
And i just remembered there was a place I really wanted to visit. I went to Jena's room, she was on her bed playing with her phone.
"Jena?"
"Mmmh?" she looked at me.
"I wanted to go to JYP's cafe, i heard that it's open for everyone. Can we go there today? i don't know where it is"
"The JYP's organic cafe, Soul Cup?"
"Yes" i said smiling
"Okeyyyyyyy, let's get changed and we can go"

I took a shower and wore a black short, a white t-shirt with red stripes, a black jacket and my new red converses. Yeah, i've always liked simple outfits.

We went to the JYP building. We arrived and i was hoping to see some JYP idols, i heard that some people had those chances here.
We made our command and took a table.
"Wooooow, i wonder if we would be able to meet some idols here" i said.
"There is 2/10 chances that we meet idols here, at this hour" she responded, laughing.

After 5 minutes, we got our commands and began eating/drinking slowly so that we could stay a bit longer. We finished after about half an hour and were about to leave...
"I don't think we'll see any idols today" i said looking down while walking out.

Then i bumped with a girl. I looked up and see... Sana of Twice.
"Oh my- oh i'm really sorry" i said and bow to her.
"Don't worry, it's nothing and i'm also sorry" she smiled at me and went inside. Then i also saw Dahyun and Naeyeon who smiled looking at us.
*OH-MY-GOD. I can't believe what just happened*
Jena was in front of me trying to get me out of my thoughts.
"Did w-we just see Twice?" i was still shocked.
"Yeah, and please don't do this kind of face because everyone will think of you as a crazy fangirl" she said and laughed at me again, was my face that funny?

We were walking on the street and i was still thinking of what happened. I wanted to jump of happiness but i just tried not to.

"Y/N! Y/N!"
I heard Jena calling me. I turned around and saw her with some crowd, i came to her.
"Look! There's a kpop random dance, anyone can dance if they know the choreography of the song playing" she told me excitedly.
"Well, i know how a «kpop random dance challenge» works". I laughed and we watched the people dance.
"Y/N you should dance too, i know that you know almost all the kpop choreos" she spoke and pushed me to the center.
*Oh no, i've never danced in public*

I was about to go back to Jena when a Stray Kids song was played. I couldn't take it. I began dancing to the song, everyone was cheering. When their song ended, Itzy's Wannabe was playing and i danced again since i also knew the dance.
Jena also danced to some songs that she knew. I never had so much fun in my life...

They played another SKZ song, I AM YOU, and this time it wasn't only the chorus but the entire song from the begining. Jena pushed me again to the center and told me to dance with the other people. All of them were asking me to join them so i accepted.

I danced with everyone and when the 2nd part came, we saw some boys joining us. They were wearing masks and caps so we didn't see their face. I danced with so much fun because it was my favorite SKZ song. When the song ended, everyone was clapping their hands. The 8 boys, who joined us in the middle of the song, took off their masks and caps.
And that's when i thought i was dreaming... They were in front of me. STRAY KIDS...

-----------------------------------------------------------

This 2nd Part was a bit longer than the the first one.
If you see some grammatical errors or typos, please tell me. I'm still struggling with my English. (ToT)
~A/N