《PART 12》

Y/N P.O.V:
"Y/N please wake up! Y/N!"
I opened my eyes and saw Hyunjin. I was in his arms. He had red eyes, was he crying?
"Hyunjin, i-"
"Y/N!" He suddenly pulled me into a hug and i hugged him back. Weirdly, i liked the hug though i don't usually like hugs.
*If this is a dream, i don't want to wake up*.
He broke the hug and looked at me in the eyes.
"Why did you ran after a bad man like that? Do you know how worried i was?"
"I-i...." i didn't know what to say, i looked down.
He sighed and hugged me again.
"How long was i unconscius?"
"About 5 minutes" he answered.

"Y/N, are you okey?" i heard Bangchan's voice. He was out of breath.
"Y-yes"
"I got your phone" he handed me my phone.
"Thank you so much Chan" i started crying.
"Hey, don't cry. We are here with you" Hyunjin tried to reassure me.

When i felt better, they brought me to their dorm. We entered the door and... it was messy inside. I laughed looking at all the boys rushing inside to clean everything.
When they finished, they told me to sit on the couch in the living room. Hyunjin told everyone what happened and Chan handed me a glass of water. Then Jeongin gave me a hug, which i returned him.
"I'm glad you are fine Y/N" he said and i smiled.

After a while, i decided to go home. Chan offered to accompagn me but Hyunjin wanted to go in his place.
I said goodbye to everyone and we left.

It was really awkward, no one dared to start a conversation. We just walked in silence. Yet, i found myself looking at him sometimes which made my face turning red. Everytime i looked at him, it reminded me of the hug.
We arrived at Jena's house, i turned to look at him.
"So... Goodbye!" i said shyly.
"Goodbye Y/N"
I waved at him and went inside after.

"Y/N, where were you? I tried to call you but you wouldn't answer the call" i could tell that Jena was worried.
"I just got my phone stole by some man, but i already found it"
She sighed in relief.
We ate dinner along with her parents, we talked and went to our rooms.

I was laying on my bed, i should sleep early because we had to practice tomorrow but i couldn't. There was something i wanted to know.
*Why was Hyunjin crying?*