《PART 26》

Before you read this last chapter, there's a song i recommend to you that i think fits with this chapter. It's "Breathe" by LAUV. Enjoy! ^^

              ---------------------------

Hyunjin P.O.V:
I didn't see Y/N for a week which was weird since she was supposed to practice with the others but she was the only one i did not see.
I missed her. A lot.
I asked the boys if they knew where she was but they just avoided the question, i knew they were hiding something. I went out of the dance practice as fast as i could. I felt like i needed do see her.

I went to Jena's house and knocked a hundred times but seemed like no one was there. I then texted Jena. (Yes, he has her number -A/N)

«Jena, where is Y/N? I'm at your house now. I need to see her»
«We are on our way to the airport. Come here now if you don't want to lose her! Her flight is in an hour»
My heart dropped.

"She's leaving Korea?" i mumbled to myself but then took a cab and told the driver to drive there as fast as possible.
I couldn't lose her, i didn't want to lose her, i couldn't let her leave me like this.

Y/N P.O.V:
"I'll visit you again when i can and i hope you'll finally get a new boyfriend" i joked but Jena was texting someone and didn't hear me.
"Who are you texting?" i asked, curious.
"Just someone" she answered and just smiled.

We only arrived after half an hour because of the traffic.
After a long wait, I bid goodbyes to Jena and, of course, her parents. Jena was crying like a baby, she was so precious.
*Five minutes left before i leave Korea* i thought, looking at my ticket.
(Fun fact: i never took the plane so i don't know how it usually happens in an airport -A/N)

Then, i heard someone screaming my name.
"Y/NNNNNN!"
That voice, i recognised it right away.
I turned and saw him, HWANG HYUNJIN.
He ran to me and hugged me tight. It was so sudden that it shocked me at first, but i quickly hugged him back.

"Please, don't leave me! Don't leave me Y/N! I need you, you can't leave me. I love you, please. Stay with me!"
I felt my clothes getting wet from his tears.
"H-hyunjin, i need to go. It's only for your good"
"No! If you go, it will be worse! I promise, we'll find a solution. We can be together and-"
I broke the hug and cupped his face with my hands, wipping his tears with my thumbs and smiled at him.
"It's fine Hyunjin ah! You'll be fine without me. You'll be happy even if i'm not with you. You have seven amazing brothers with you"
"N-no, i need you with me"
Then, i pulled his face and kissed him. This kiss was full of passion and love. It was our last kiss. I didn't mind people around us. I wanted to feel his lips against mine for the last time. A tear rolled in my right cheek as i broke the kiss.

I looked down but after, looked at his eyes before saying:
"I love you Hyunjin... Goodbye!"
And i let go of his face and walked away, i didn't turn back.
I was afraid that i might change my mind but i knew, we were not meant for each other from the start.

-The End-

--------------------------------------------------
And that's it guys! It's the end.
I started to write this story in May 2020 and i only finished it in September 2020.
I finished writing this on their Back Door comeback day, Hannie's Birthday uwu.
Anyways, hope you enjoyed it.

The "don't leave me" part reminded me a lot of when Hyunjin cried and begged STAYs to stay with him and to never leave them. But of course, we'll never leave them. Right? We are not just idols and fans, we are a big family ♡ (and don't imagine that i'm confessing my love for you guys now unh! Ahem!)

Anyways, if you have any question, you are free to ask. ^^
                                   -A/N