《PART 8》

The next day:
I was preparing to go to JYP's building. I wore a large white shirt, black pants, and blue converses. I took my black backpack and put my stuffs in it.

Arriving there, i stopped a moment looking at how high the building was. I entered the door and said hello to the girl from yesterday and asked her where i should go.
I took the "hellevator" but before the door closed, i saw a hand stopping it. They entered and i saw Chan, Felix and Han.

"Y/N? What are you doing here?" asked Chan.
"I got accepted"
"Really? Everyone will be very happy hearing the news" Felix smile happily.
"Actually, JYP told me that i'll be working with you"
"Wow we didn't know. I'm sure someone will be really happy to see you" Han added.
"Who?" i was curious.
"Uh... Everyone" he answered.
"So we are going to the same floor" Felix said.

We got off the "hellevator" and headed to the practice room. Everyone was already there and we saw other people, maybe the other dancers.
I said hello to everyone, but i felt nervous when i saw Hyunjin. That was awkward, i became more comfortable with everyone but with him, i felt more and more nervous. *Why am i feeling that way when i see him*
"Alright, so i guess everyone is here" a man started to talk.
"I'm Stray Kids' choreographer, i'll be teaching you the choreography of their new song" he continued.

After we all introduced ourselves, the man showed us the choreography. Hyunjin, Felix and Minho were the ones who created most of the steps and the choreographer just arranged it.

We started working and i sometimes noticed that Hyunjin was looking at me but everytime i looked at him back, he just looked away.
*Why is he acting like that? I guess he really sees me as an ugly potato (-_-)*

After 2 hours, we had a little break and Jeongin approached me.
"Hello Noona!"
"I already told you that we have the same age, i'm not your Noona"
We laughed together but he stopped when he looked at Hyunjin.
"I think i should go before someone kills me" he walked away, but still smiled at me.
*He sure is the most adorable human being ever! But why is everyone so weird today?*
I just decided to ignore it.

A girl walked to me and introduced herself.
"Hello, i'm Chaeyeon"
"Nice to meet you, i'm Y/N"
"You seem to be close with the boys (Skz members)"
"Yeah, kind of. They saw me randomly dancing on the street and proposed me to audition"
"What a funny story! I think you are really good at dancing" he said with a bit smile.
"Thank you" i gave her the same smile.
Then, we continued dancing for another 2 hours and took a break again.

Some dancers went out to take some air, Chaeyeon also went outside. The others were sitting on the floor or dancing, yes, we were having a break but they were still dancing.
Anyway! I was sitting on the floor, leaning on the wall. It was really hot and i was thirsty, i took my bottle but it was already empty. I groaned because i had to buy one though i was really comfortable sitting on the cold floor. As i was about to stand up, someone handed me a bottle. I looked up and saw who it was.

"Here!" Hyunjin was standing in front of me with the bottle, half full. His hair was messy and wet from sweats, yet, he was even more handsome.
"Oh no, i-i can just go buy one. You can keep it"
He took my hands and put the bottle in them.
"I said drink it! i'm not thirsty" he was serious but smiled after.
"O-okey" i blushed looking at him.
"Good!" he patted my head and went back to the other members.
*What just happened?* i blushed harder thinking of what he just did.

I drank the water but something came to my mind.
*Wait! This is Hyunjin's bottle, right? And it was already half empty, so he already drank on it! Sooo, i shared a bottle with Hwang Hyunjin!!!*
My eyes widened.
I didn't want people to see me like that so i went to the toilet.

"Y/N! Why are you acting like that? Why did you blush? And it was just a bottle, a simple bottle!" i asked myself on the mirror, hitting my cheeks.
"Calm down Y/N!" i sighed.
*I hope no one saw me or else they would think i'm crazy*

HYUNJIN P.O.V:
I gave the bottle to Y/N and after drinking it, she went out.

"So Hyunjin-hyung gave his bottle to Y/N unh?" Jeongin started teasing me.
"She seemed thirsty so i was just being kind" i explained.
"Just admit it! it's becoming obvious" Changbin said, putting his hand on my shoulder.
"You are speaking nonsense, i don't have feelings for her" i tried to defend myself but...

*Crap! Why did i say that!!!*
"You just said it, we never mentionned about your feelings towards her but you just said it yourself" Seungmin chuckled.
"I-i just said it like that"

*These boys are driving me crazy*