《PART 16》

Y/N P.O.V:
*What if he really does feel the same?*
He then entered the room and we made eye-contact but he looked away right after.
"Y/N? Are you listening?" Chaeyeon took me back to reality.
"If you are right, what should i do then?"
"Just tell him what you feel!"
"I don't think i have the courage to do that... i'll wait a little before telling him. In addition, he is still busy preparing their comeback, i don't want to perturb him with that"
"You are right"

Time skip~

Stray Kids were working really hard the past few days, they were quite busy since their comeback was for next week. They didn't practice dance with us a lot either because they had to practice more their vocals.
However, we were going to perform at their comeback stage. It was exciting to know that we would be on stage with them.

Time skip~ (again)

Finaaaaaaally, the day finally came. Even if i was now one of their backup dancers, i couldn't forget that i was a STAY. So as a STAY, i prepared a lot for this comeback...
Their Music Video was finally uploaded and let's keep it a secret but i cried while watching it.
I watched it like hundred times and gosh, Hyunjin really tried to kill me with his visual. They all tried to kill me tho.
After my "fangirling" time, i got prepared to go for the comeback stage.
Yet, no one would see our face with our outfits but i was still really really happy to be able to perform with them.

We were now on the backstage and everyone was so «professional».
"Okey, Fighting everyone. You can do it" the manager said.

"You can do it Y/N, think of the Ugly Potato" i tried to reassure myself.
"I guess the Potato thing really works for you" Hyunjin said. He was behind me.
*Oh no! He heard me*
"I guess yes... But doesn't it work for you anymore?"
"Well, i think i have something else that helps me not to be nervous"
"What's that?"
"You" he winked and walked away.
*What the- What did he mean by that? AM I HIS NEW UGLY POTATO NOW?*
I tried to not think of him, i didn't want to get distract by thinking of him while performing.

We went on stage and started to perform. Weirdly, i didn't feel nervous at all and i felt like this was all i ever wanted to do... being on stage. All the STAYs who were watching the performance were so cheerfull, that was when i realized how much i loved this fandom...
The performance ended and everything went well. I could feel that we did a great job together, i was happy.

"Thank you everyone, you all did good"
And we made a big group hug along with all Stray Kids.

After doing everything we had to do, everyone went home. Chaeyeon and Jaemin went for a date, she was really excited about it.
I was about to go too but, of course unlucky as i was, the rain started to fall but i didn't bring my umbrella.

HYUNJIN P.O.V:
It was raining but i noticed that Y/N didn't have any umbrella.
"Yah Hyunjin, it's your chance. You should take her home" Minho said and chuckled but i glared at him.
"He's right, you should go" Han added.
"Okey, bye" i answered, leaving them.
I took an umbrella and walked to her.
"I guess i have to walk you home again" I said.

Y/N P.O.V:
"I guess i have to walk you home again"
"Ah! you startled me!!! And can you stop with the «i guess...»?" i was laughing.
"Yes... I guess. Let's go now!" he shrugged his shoulders and took my hand.
*What is he doing again? I really won't survive if he keeps on grabbing my hand like that*

Something came to my mind: *What does he feel for me? Was Chaeyeon right? Does he actually like me too?*

I didn't realize he was looking at me.
"Why is your face so red? Are you sick? Or... are you blushing?" he smirked.
*No, don't smirk like that or i'll get a heart attack*
"N-no, i'm not blushing"
"Okey, i believe you"
"No you don't"
"Forget it! You are cute when you blush"
*What was that? Did he just say that i was cute?"*
"T-thank you Hyunjin"
He smiled and we continued walking until he spoke again.
"Y/N... " he stopped walking, then continued...
"...Do you like me?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Guys, i'm really not satisfied with this part. I was out of inspiration, sorry if it was a bad one. (ToT)

~A/N