《PART 11》

Y/N P.O.V:
" I like... Hyunjin?"

A week had past since the day i realized my feelings for Hyunjin. I felt really uncomfortable so i started to avoid him as much as i could. At the practice, i tried to never look at him, and i ran away everytime i saw him walking towards me. I did the same with the others.
I did that for 1 week now.

Today, we had the day off. I decided to go to the mall, alone because Jena went to look for some little jobs. Her parents were worried that she didn't have plans for her future so they kind of forced her to find jobs.
"HEY Y/N? Y/N!"
I heard someone calling my name and i knew who it was by his voice. I tried to act like i didn't hear them and tried to run away but they were already behind me.
One of them touched my shoulders and i managed to act surprised to see them.

"Oh Chan? And... everyone?" they were wearing masks/caps/glasses but i still recognized them.
I faked a smile to hide my nervosity.
"We called you but you didn't hear us"
"Ah really? I was... lost in my thoughts. So what are you guys doing here?"
"Shopping"
"Ah right!" i looked at all the bags in their hands.
"We don't see you often these days, is everything okey?" he ask.
"Yeah, i was just... really busy. And by the way, i need to go, i'm still busy. Goodbye"
And then i ran away from them like i used to do for the last week.

HYUNJIN P.O.V:
She said goodbye, not even looking at us and she... ran away? Why?
*Why do i feel like she is avoiding us? avoiding me? I thought i was the one who did that all the time*
Everyone was confused.
"Maybe she's really busy" Jeongin spoke.
"Or she's avoiding us" i muttered but they still heard me.
"Why would she avoid us?" Minho asked confused.
"I don't know, it's just my thoughts"

Y/N P.O.V:
After running away from them, i ended up at a park. I sat on a bench some minutes and my phone rang. The moment i took it from my bag, a man grabbed it and ran away. I chased him.
"YAH, GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE! YOU THIEF!" I continued chasing after him but i couldn't catch him, the man already disappeared in the crowd... with my phone.

I put my hands on my knees and tried to catch my breath. When i looked up, i didn't know where i was. I looked around but i couldn't figure out the place, i was inside the crowd. *How unlucky!*
I started to panick, my hands were trembling, my eyes became blurry and my head started to hurt. I was fainting but no one noticed. I heard someone calling my name but i couldn't know who it was, i saw a figure running towards me but after that, all i saw was darkness.

HYUNJIN P.O.V:
When we were on our way to the dorm, i saw Y/N running after a man. I told the driver to stop the car and went out, Chan followed me and we ran after them.
"YAH, GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE! YOU THIEF!" she yelled.

She couldn't catch him and stopped. I told Chan to follow the man. I ran to Y/N but she collapsed.
"Y/N! Y/N!" i tried to call her but she fainted.
I carried her out of the crowd. She opened her eyes a bit but closed them again.

Y/N P.O.V:
I felt someone carrying me. I opened my eyes to see who it was and saw Hyunjin. My head was on his chest and could feel his heart beating incredibly really... really fast. Then i passed out again.

---------------------------------------------------------