《PART 13》

HYUNJIN P.O.V:
"Hyunjin! After what happened yesterday i'm sure that you are finally aware of your feelings"
I sighed. I looked at Y/N and she seemed to look at us too. Then i turned back to Chan Hyung.
"You were right, i like her and i really do. But what's the point if i can't even date her. And moreover i don't know about her feelings for me" i explained to him.
"You can trust me, i'll help you if you really like her"
"Thank you Chan Hyung"
"Okey, i'll go talk to her now"
"Wait! not now"
He didn't listen to me and still walked to her. He said something and she nodded. After that, they went outside.
I felt really nervous now.
*What will he tell Y/N?*

Y/N P.O.V:
We were practicing for 4 hours now.
When we had a break, i noticed Chan talking to Hyunjin, and they looked at me.
*Are they talking about me again?*
Then, Chan approached me.
"Y/N, can i talk to you a minute?"
I nodded and he leaded me somewhere.

I recognized this little room: Chan's studio.
*OH MY GAWD! I'M IN CHAN'S STUDIO. OKEY, I SHOULD CALM MYSELF*
I also saw his laptop, I couldn't even imagine how many unreleased songs there were in this precious laptop (ToT). Okey, i was lost in my thoughts again.
"Hum hum!" he faked a cough.
"Oh sorry!"

"Okey, i'll go straight to the subject. What do you think of Hyunjin?"
I was shocked by his sudden question.
"Uh... Well... um... H-he is handsome, really handsome. He is cute and adorable, yet, he can be really sexy too. I really like his dramatic side. Lately, he became my bias and... and everytime he smiles, i feel my heart beating really really fast and i feel nervous everytime he looks at me and-" i couldn't stop talking.
"Woh woh Y/N, calm down! I didn't ask about your feelings for him... Well, now i know everything without even asking haha" he was laughing.
At this point, i was blushing hard.

"P-please, don't tell him what i just said. That was embarassing" i hide my face in embarassment.
"Don't worry, i'm good at keeping secrets" he patted my shoulders.
"Thank you, but why did you ask that question?"
"I was just curious. I think we should go now"
"Y-yeah"

We went back to the practice room, Chan joined his members and i joined Chaeyeon.
"Y/N? Are you fine? You are red, do you have a fever" she touched my forehead.
"N-no, it's just hot in here. But thank you for worrying"
She smiled.
I couldn't look at Hyunjin again. I felt really uneasy after everything i told to Chan.

HYUNJIN P.O.V:
Chan and Y/N came back. Her face was really red and she looked down while walking.
*Don't tell me that Chan told her everything*
Chan went to us and i whispered to him.
"What did you two talk about? Why is she like that?"
"Don't worry, i didn't say anything about you. We just talked about her bias"
"Uh? I thought she was Ot8 biased" i was confused.
"She was, she was"
"Then-"
"Stop asking questions! You should think about how you are going to confess"
I've never thought about it. «How was i going to confess»

Y/N P.O.V:
It was dark again when the practice finished. I was about to call Jena but someone interrupted me.
"Hey Y/N"
"Hyunjin? What are you still doing here? I thought everyone was already gone"
"Everyone was, but i stayed. Let's go, i'm walking you home today" he grabbed my hand.
"O-okey" i looked at our hand and felt my cheeks burning again.
*If this continues, everyone would think that my natural skin color is red*

HYUNJIN P.O.V:
I took her hand and we started walking.
*Wow Hyunjin, where did you get all that confidence?* i asked myself, i was surprised by my action myself.

Y/N P.O.V:
We walked and walked and walked hand in hand, then he talked.
"What did you and Chan Hyung talk about earlier?"
"Oh... um... Nothing interesting" i lied.
"He said you talked about your bias. I thought you were Ot8 biased"
"I was but... i kinda... got one lately"
"Oh really? Who it is?"
"It's a secret" i chuckled evily.
"Please, tell meee! I won't be upset if it's not me" he pouted, looking at me.
*Oh gosh, he's so cute*
"No, i won't tell you" i still refused.
"Okey, you give me no choice. I'll do it here even if everyone would look at us"
"Wha-"
He started tickling me.
"I'll continue if you don't tell me"
I was laughing so hard.
"Okey okey, you win so stop it"
He smiled and waited for my answer.
"So my bias is..."

----------------------------------------------------------

This part was like: "HYUNJIN P.O.V, Y/N P.O.V, HYUNJIN P.O.V, Y/N P.O.V, HYUNJIN P.O.V,..."
I hope it didn't confuse you.
~A/N
(^・^)