Chapter one: Empty throne

" Those pigs." Ciel gazed out the window of his study, placing one hand on the cold pane.

Sebastian gave a small smirk and said, " They are quite persistent young master. Every bad band of people who holds power would like to get a try at the Queen's throne."

" Yes, well we can't let those people take the throne. They would only bring more mayhem to England. Especially considering what has already happened." Ciel narrowed his eyes out the window and gave a heavy sigh. " Any news on the  Crimson band? Those are the main people who pose a threat to us."

Sebastian slowly shook his head and replied, " The Crimson band is very good at hiding their tracks. I thought I had found their secret base the other day at an abandoned tea factory....however it turns out I was just being led into a goose chase. I don't think it's the band as a whole though. I think it's their leader  " The red Rose," who keeps finding ways to out best us."

Ciel removed his hand from the window pane and turned to Sebastian. " I'm going to need more intel on this, " Red rose" Leader. As long as I am alive, I will never let anyone of bad nature take ( Y/N )'s rightful throne."

Sebastian gave a low bow, " Yes young master, I shall do my best." With that, Sebastian left Ciel's study and Ciel sat back down in his chair. 

" The red Rose..."

* THE RED ROSE'S POV*

" No, please, don't do this! I..I have a family! I have a beautiful daughter and a lovely wife! I'm the only one who can bring bread to the table! I b..beg of y..you!" A man with short dark brown hair and light brown eyes was sitting in a chair in the middle of a dark room. 

There were plenty of people wearing porcelain masks in the darkness of the room, but only one person wore half a cracked porcelain mask. The person seemed to be quite short, but hid well in the shadows.

 The person seemed to be quite short, but hid well in the shadows

( LOL THE MASK LOOKS A LITTLE LIKE THIS. BUT IT DOESN'T HAVE THE EYELASHES AND BLUSH. IT'S A PLAIN MASK!!!)

" Tut tut, you're the one who failed your mission" The person with the half mask seemed to have a girls voice.

" Please! My group was going to kill Ciel Phantomhive! And we would have to! B...but that demon of a butler got in the way and k..killed all of my men!" The man in the chair was desperate and kept asking for forgiveness.

" Ah, but tell me, why are you the only one who made it out alive? Ah! I know!" The person in the darkness giggled like a little kid. " Could it be you ran away from the fight? Tell me right now. Did you?"

The man began to cry like a baby and only kept mumbling words for forgiveness.

" I said... did you run way?" The person stepped forward and screamed at the top of their lungs which made the man flinch. " AWNSER ME!!!" 

" Yes.." The man sobbed harder.

" I can't hear you." The person went back to giving off a sweet little girl voice.

" Y..yes..."

" Louder! So everyone here can hear you!"

At this point, the man stopped crying and became  mad. He started to scream out, " You b**ch!!! What hell do you want me to say!? Yes I ran! For god sakes I was scared out of my mind!!!" The man started to laugh hysterically as he seemed to lose his mind. " Hahahaha!!! I did exactly what I had to do to survive!!!! Hahaha!!! And you know what!!! If I could go back in time, I would still run! That butler is a god damn demon!!!!!" The man stopped laughing and began to choke in his seat. 

" N..no..." The man drooled all over the place as he couldn't breathe anymore. After a minute of struggling, his eyes rolled all the way up and he began to cry blood. His skin went pale too and his pulse was fading. There was a crack noise as his neck broke and his body movement came to a complete halt.

The person in the darkness stepped into the dim light and only revealed the person wearing a dress and what seemed to be a miniature top hat. Meaning that it was definitely a girl.

( YOU DON'T SEE THE FACE OF "THE RED ROSE "OBVIOUSLY CUZ OF THE HALF MASK

( YOU DON'T SEE THE FACE OF "THE RED ROSE "OBVIOUSLY CUZ OF THE HALF MASK.... AND YOU CAN'T SEE THE HAIR EITHER BECAUSE IT'S TO DARK. BUT AT LEAST YOU CAN MAKE OUT THE SILHOUETTE OF THE OUTFIT.) (( BTW!!! SORRY IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE OUTFIT! I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A NICE ONE TO USE! ))

The girl laughed like crazy at the dead man's face while she walked toward him. The girl took out a pretty red rose and placed it in the man's cold, pale hand. Immediately after, she bent down a little and with a serious voice, ( that would have given the man goosebumps if he were still alive LMAO HA SUCKS TO SUCK), whispered into his ear.

" Sebastian may be the demon...."

The person gave an evil chuckle that echoed through the silent room.

.

.

.

" But I'm the devil."

WHAT???? 

WELL THAT WAS INTENSE....

THE CHAPTER TODAY ISN'T VERY LONG  AND IT'S A LITTLE FAST... ( I'D CALL IT MORE OF AN INTRO. )

THE NEXT ONE WILL BE NICE AND LONG THOUGH!!!

I HOPE MY READER-CHANN'S ENJOYED THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS SECOND BOOK! 😉

SEE YOU SOON! 😊