Chapter 9: ( Y/N )

( Y/N ) Reached for the black rod that was stuck in the left side of her bottom waist. 

She moaned at the pain as she took a firm hold of it and.... 1..2..3... pulled.

" AaAaah.." ( Y/N ) slowly but surely removed the road from her waist and then dropped it to the floor causing a loud clank noise.

The shocked expression Ciel wore made ( Y/N ) smile for the quickest moment. 

" M'lord, what would you like me to do. Now that we've found ourselves in this... predicament." 

Baldroy and Finnian gave a loud gulp and turned towards their master who wore a terrified look in his eyes. Ciel flinched at the mention of his name when ( Y/N ) said, " Ciel... why?... What...should...I do?"

Blood began pouring from ( Y/N )'s mouth now and the stream of warm red blood continued streaming from the hole in ( Y/N )'s left waist.  " It hurts Ciel... Help." 

Ciel looked away and tried to gather his thoughts but could only think of one thing. " Why? Why is this happening to him? All this time he could have spent searching for the people who murdered his parents... he instead decided to help ( Y/N ) in protecting the throne. But...now that he knew ( Y/N ) WAS The Red Rose all along... well the person he was so desperately trying to keep away from the throne was the one person who had the most right to it. 

" Sebastian..." Ciel clenched his fists and continued looking away at the floor choosing not to look at ( Y/N )'s lifeless eyes again.

Sebastian sighed and gave a quick bow down. "M'lord, ( Y/N ) seems to be in a terrible state. We have two options. Try and save her from dying by healing her wounds back at the manor... and then keep her locked up for the rest of her life in a miserable room where she can live the rest of her days in torturing madness. Unable to escape her own dreadful thoughts."

Ciel clenched his jaw waiting for the second option. Sweat trickling down his cheek. 

Finnian and Baldroy knew exactly what the second option would be, and it was truly terrible.

" Kill ( Y/N ) here and now. So that she and we may move on as a whole. After, maybe this madness can end and we can go back to the way things used to be."

Ciel turned his head slowly back towards ( Y/N ) and her eyes. She just stood there. Waiting. No longer saying anything but an occasional " Ciel" Or perhaps giggle.

" I can't leave ( Y/N ) like this... but then again leaving her to a fate of insanity alone... in the darkness for the rest of her life... it's far too cruel. I..." Ciel's train of thought broke when ( Y/N ) said, " Ciel...Help...please..." 

" H..huh? ( Y/N )... I...."

" Hehehe, do....it..." ( Y/N ) fell into a sudden fit of laughter before coughing more blood. Then she gave a sad look and said, " End this. End it no..." ( Y/N ) shook and yelled.

" NOOOO DON'T SAY THAT! NOT YET YOU FOOL! KILL HIM! KILL CIEL PHANTOMHIVE NOW! RIGHT NO.."

( Y/N ) stopped shaking and grabbed her head and shook it repeating, " Stop, stop, stop, no, no, no..." Then she looked up at Ciel with her lifeless eyes saying, " NOW! KILL ME! PLEASE!"

" Then she looked up at Ciel with her lifeless eyes saying, " NOW! KILL ME! PLEASE!"