Chapter 3: Let's play a game!

There was a muffled sound of a door opening and closing.

" Mmm" Ciel slowly opened his eyes and squinted at the bright light above him.

He was bundled up in Sebastians arms, when Sebastian suddenly looked down at Ciel. " You are awake young master?" Sebastian put Ciel slowly down on the red staircase.

" What happened Sebastian?" Ciel's vision became clearer once his eyes adjusted to the light and he massaged the back of his extremely sore neck. The first thing Ciel immediately noticed, was that Sebastian was COVERED in bruises, scratches, and a lot of blood. His usually neat and proper clothing was now completely torn and ripped to shreds. Ciel showed a bit of concern on his face and asked, " What in gods name happened to you?"

Sebastian smirked and said, " No worries young master, most of the blood on me belongs to someone else." Sebastian stopped smirking and his face became cold and serious. " It appears we underestimated " The red Roses" ability. She fights like more than just a demon. At some point I had to retreat and focus on your own well being."

Ciel quickly stood up and clenched his jaw. " That... girl! What is she than? No... who is she? We have to know. We must find out her identity under that mask!" Ciel was evidently pissed off.

 We must find out her identity under that mask!" Ciel was evidently pissed off

 Sebastian placed a hand on his chest while he slightly bowed. " I apologize, I was unable to get close enough to see what was under the mask. Rest assured though, she is quite human indeed. Well, at least part human."

Ciel narrowed his eyes and said, " She spoke of something strange before I fell asleep.... she said something about what I did to her."

Sebastian's eyes were dead serious. " Is that so?" He then did a close eyed smile and said, " Well then, another mystery to find out. I'll get to work on it as soon as possible."

Ciel eyed Sebastian closely up and down. " Yes, well... before that, get a change of clothes." Ciel sighed, " You look like you came straight from hell."

Sebastian gave a small chuckle at Ciel's remark and nodded before taking his leave.

* MEANWHILE AT A NOBLE MENS MANSION*

" I...I...have full right to get a try at the throne. N..now that the Princess is gone...." A noble man named, Benjamin stood against a wall in his study. 

He was partly terrified of a short girl with blonde hair wearing a red dress, red miniture hat, and a cracked porcelain mask. She was grinning very widely, showing her pearly white teeth. " hahahahaha!! Do you honestly think trash like you could make it to the throne!?" She held a pale hand to her wide mouth and laughed hysterically.

" Y..you psychopath!!!" The man yelled out once gazing upon her crazy actions.

" Awww, don't be so mean!" The girl made a pouting noise, " I had such good prey today.... Ciel was going to be my toy...." The girl than grinned and clasped her hands together. " Oh I know! How about we play a game!"