Chapter 8: Off with the mask

Sebastian gave a quick right hook with both fists when The red rose came within fighting distance of him. Although he was fast, she was faster.

" Hehe, that's it!" The Red rose dodged each of Sebastian's attacks just as he dodged hers. She made a continuous amount of red daggers appear, again, and again. Sebastian jumped upwards and caught onto the ceilings shiny chandelier. " Heyyy, no cheating!" The Red rose gave a quick pout and lifted her hand to create a medium-sized shield to keep her safe from the knives Sebastian quickly threw towards her. 

BANG! 

The Red Roses followers all turned their heads from the amusing scene of their master fight and gazed upon two men at the throne room doors. One of the men held a giant shotgun in hand, while the other held up his fists in a ready position. 

" Come at me!" Finnian and Baldroy both explained loudly.

Baldroy began to shoot at men within 10 feet of him while Finnian gave out a loud laugh and ran forward picking up multiple men at once, so he could throw them out the window of the throne room.

" AAAAH!" The Red Roses men were being defeated one by one. 

" Shit, I'm out of ammo, Finnian!" Baldroy threw his shotgun at one of the men, but they quickly dodged and jumped forward onto Baldroy, grabbing his neck. " C..crap!" Baldroy managed to push the man off him after throwing a quick punch at the man's mask. The mask cracked open and he fell backward onto the floor. 

Instantly Baldroy punched the man down to a pulp and grabbed the man's long dagger from his black pocket. 

" You good over the Baldroy? There's not too many left now!" Baldroy gave a big smirk and yelled back,  "Yup!"

* MEANWHILE A MILE AWAY IN THE CLOCK TOWER*

" Steady..." Mey-rin kept a steady position with her sniper on the clock tower, just waiting. 

She definitely didn't want to mess this shot up. Everyone was counting on her. 

* BACK TO TO SEBASTIAN AND THE RED ROSE*

" Sigh, I thought this would be more fun... instead were just having a senseless wild chase." The Red Rose tossed her short blonde hair to the side and watched Sebastian dodge her daggers once again. At this point, however, Sebastian had been cut a few times by her magic and he is only getting worse. 

Sebastian landed gracefully on the floor as though he wasn't in bad condition. Good thing he was a demon because if he were human, he would have been long dead by now. 

In a few moments, Baldroy and Finnian had been able to finish off the last of The Red Roses group. Not all of them were dead though. Many just lay unconscious in piles on the floor. 

" Well, this is certainly bothersome." The Red Rose giggled and then the room was followed by utter and complete silence. 

Sebastian remained calm and only stared down The Red Rose waiting for Mey-rin.

.

.

CLANG

.

.

.

" What in gods name.... Mey-rin missed!?" Baldroy and Finnian both said simultaneously.

The Red Rose grinned and said, " That was your plan? For someone to snipe me?"

Sebastian only stood there and smiled. " You see Mey-rin never misses ma'am. And I don't think your any exception." Sebastian smirked and The Red Rose immediately stopped smiling.