Chapter 7: Humans are vermin

" Watch out! 

The Red Rose was starting the infiltration of the castle, and many of the guards at the front gate were trying to hold their own against The Red Rose and her crimson band. However, they were failing. Especially with The Red Rose being there, they stood no chance against her magic.

" Tsk, I'll die protecting this castle. You can go ahead and kill me, Red Rose!" A guard pointed to the many dead bodies around him that were either decapitated, shredded to bits, or missing at least a few body parts. "It's people like you who make this world a terrible place! That's what you are! A monster! A true villain!" There was already only one last guard standing at the front gate. He was facing The Red Rose as her followers watched the last standing person yell at their leader.

The Red Rose didn't like the way the guard spoke to her. Her eyes narrowed, and her voice went silent and cold. "No....that is what YOU are," she continued. "All people... all humans are a plague. You're VERMIN. You parade around places with your fancy things and your shiny objects...you take everything you want!!! Everybody would be better off if you were all dead."

With that, she lifted one hand and a red, shiny dagger, appeared piercing the man's heart. She then sent another, and another, and then another, until the dead guard was hardly recognizable. 

It had only been a few minutes and the front of the castle was already free for entering. Everyone around The Red Rose fell into a fit of laughter and cheering. 

" Time to go in" The Red Rose smiled to herself and stepped over a dead body as she made her way towards the entrance.

* MEANWHILE NEAR THE GATE.*

" I'm following them in now Sebastian," Ciel spoke to his demonic butler through his mind.

" Very well, be a careful young master. I shall be waiting at the top of the castle floor." 

Ciel gave a nod and swiftly ran through the castle gates, which were now completely clear.

* BACK IN THE CASTLE*

" Weak....weak...weak...WEAK!" The Red Rose had to do nothing more than raise her hand to kill at least five men at once. 

" At this rate, we'll get to the top floor in under ten minutes men!" The Red Rose turned around and give a hysterical laugh.

Since there is no more ruler at the moment, it means that the throne itself must be protected well. To do that, the amount of guards has been doubled all around the castle. That was obviously not an issue for The Red Rose though. It was rather entertaining for her.

* Time skip: 12 minutes*

The Red Rose ordered one of her servants to hand her the pair of keys that opens the large wooden doors to the throne room. He quickly grabbed the set of keys from a corpse of a dead guard who suffered a misfortunate death by having his right leg and both arms torn apart. As you can imagine, all ten floors of the castle were covered in blood. The polished marble floors, walls, and even ceilings had arms hanging up in the chandeliers.  

" Hehe! Are you all ready?" The Red Rose giggled from underneath her mask and flicked her blonde hair to the side before placing the thick golden key into the keyhole of the door to the throne room.

Her crimson band cheered and laughed aloud as their master opened the doors nice and slow, revealing the shiny throne room. There were beautiful vases of flowers in every corner, portraits, shiny floors, a red carpet leading to the throne, a gorgeous and a huge chandelier on the ceiling, and the throne itself was encrusted with the prettiest of gold design.