Chapter 5: Two words

" Shut up!" The Red Rose slammed her small pale fist against a wood table in the middle of a dark room. She was surrounded by her followers, and was talking about how and when they would infiltrate the castle.  

One of the followers who had been yelled at to shut up winced hard when the table shook from the impact of her hand. " I..i'm sorry I just... um... I really don't think we should leave you alone like that... you could be vulnerable to the enemy's attack! I mean what i..if Ciel Phantomhive and his butler are there."

The Red Roses other followers all begin nodded and whisperings simultaneously about how she should be kept safe.

" Oh, I know for a fact that Ciel and his butler will be there." The Red Rose smirked from under her half cracked porcelain mask. " Im perfectly capable of handling myself with Sebastian... all I need is for all of you to follow the plan accordingly." 

There was silence in the room followed by an abrupt giggle from The Red Rose. " I simply can't wait! Heh, we take back whats mine tomorrow night!" The Red Rose tossed her blonde hair to the side and giggled some more as everyone in the room cheered out loud.

* MEANWHILE AT THE PHANTOMHIVE MANSION*

" Young master?" The wood door made a creaking sound as Sebastian entered the silent room Ciel sat in. He was sitting in ( Y/N )'s old bedroom and he was holding one of the ribbons she wore in her ( L/C/H). 

" Young master... we've been boughten news that The Red Rose might infiltrate the castle tomorrow night." 

Sebastian held out a letter in his hand towards Ciel when he didn't answer. " This came for you."

Ciel slowly looked up from the ribbon in his hand and stood up from the chair sighing. " Who is it from?"

" Young master, thats the thing. It's says it addressed to you from The Red Rose." Sebastian said her name " The Red Rose" with a certain tone.

Ciel quickly opened it to see what was written inside, only to find two words written on the entire sheet of paper

" Surprise me." 

Inside of the envelope he found a dried, dead rose as well. " That bitch. What is she playing at?" Ciel scrunched the paper and looked Sebastian straight in the eye.

" Tsk, i'm going to go sit down and clear my head for a while, in the meantime figure out where this letter's original destination came from." Ciel handed Sebastian the letter and walked out the room in frustration.

" Ciel handed Sebastian the letter and walked out the room in frustration

" My, my, This Red Rose certainly is causing a ruckus..." Sebastian put a hand half way up to his chin and walked towards the window. " What do you want from this? At this point I don't think you want the kingdom as much as you want someone in particular. If your'e after the young master than why? And what is he to you? If you really and most truly wanted him dead at this moment than i'm certain you could have found your way."

Sebastian tilted his neck to the side and frowned deeply while closing his eyes. " Oh, what a bother this truly is. If only Princess ( Y/N ) hadn't died that night. Then the young master could just focus on his own personal vengeful matters. I suppose theres nothing we can do about it."

When Sebastian re opened his eyes, he caught a glimpse of red fabric moving through the trees and into the shadows before disappearing. 

" Hm..." Sebastian glared off into the trees and knew that someone had just been watching him from the woods edge. " Heh, you sneaky snake. You may think you know more about the young master and I's moves..."

Sebastian gazed around the bedroom for a second before grinning.

"But I know your secret."

OOOOO!!!! SEBASTIAN KNOWS SOMETHING THAT NO ONE ELSE INCLUDING CIEL DOES!! I WONDER WHAT IT ISSS! HEHEHE...

ANYWHO'SSSS!! YOUR AUTHOR-SAN UPDATED EARLY AS PROMISED! ( EVEN THO IT WAS SORTA SHORT SO I APOLOGIZE! ) HOPEFULLY I'LL KEEP UP THE UPDATES A TINY BIT FASTER THAN USUAL!

THOUGH I'LL BE TRYING TO UPDATE, IT'LL BE A BIT OF A CHALLENGE....  YOU KNOW THE FIRES THAT ARE GOING ON IN CALIFORNIA,  WHICH IS CAUSING A STATE WIDE EMERGENCY? WELL I LIVE ALMSOT IN THE MIDDLE OF IT ALL! LIKE NEAR SANTA CRUZ! I MEAN THE SKY IS COVERED IN SMOKE LIKE FOG AND IT'S ACTUALLY RAINING ASH! I WOKE UP THIS MORNING AND MY FAMILY'S CAR WAS COVERED IN IT 😂

NO WORRIES THOUGH MY PRECIOUS READER-CHANS! YOUR AUTHOR-SAN IS ACTUALLY SAFE AT THE MOMENT AND NOT HAVING ANY EVACUATIONS FOR NOW!

I LOVE YOU GUYS ALL! AND ILL SEE YOU AS SOON AS I CAN!😜

BYEEE!😘