Chapter 4: Plan

" I wonder what happened..." Finnian frowned and gazed at the young master reading his newspaper in the living room leather chair. 

Baldroy gave a solemn nod and in response said, " The young master and Sebastian came back to the mansion late last night in terrible condition. Ciel sure was angry... and Sebastian was covered in wounds."

" No!" Finnian whisper yelled in appall. " Sebastian got hurt too? I wish we could know what happened. All we know is the young master was searching for the Red Rose. By the looks of it, they seemed to have found her." The two stood there in silence as Ciel slowly flipped to another page in his newspaper. 

Baldroy broke the silence by saying, " Finnian... where is Mey-rin? I haven't seen her all morning." Baldroy scratched his head and chuckled, " I haven't even heard anything fall or break because of her today."

" Oh, about that! This morning after breakfast, Sebastian approached Mey-rin and said he had something to discuss with her! They left to chat in private outside, and I haven't seen them since!" Finnian gave off a worried expression and whispered, " Do you think Mey-rin did something wrong?"

Baldroy nervously laughed and said, " Well, I know she's klutz and all... but I highly doubt the young master would ever... you know..."

" What do you mean?" Finnian tilted his head to the side. It took him a second to realize before shouting out, " WAIT! You don't suppose she was fired!? Do you!?" 

Baldroy's face looked 10 times more concerned, but before he could yell out anything, a voice interrupted the two.

" What are you two hooligans going on about?" Ciel was standing right behind Baldroy and Finnian holding the newspaper in one hand and placing one hand on his waist. " I can't focus on my afternoon reading, when you two are blabbering on and on about useless things."

" Y..young master!" The two nervous servants both yelled, (causing Ciel to flinch) and asked at the same time, " Please don't fire Mey-rin! she may be and idiot at times! And she's no proper maid! But she's a good person with a kind heart!" Finnian and Baldroy both began getting teary eyed. " So please don't fire herrr!"

 " So please don't fire herrr!"

" Ehhh.... what on earth are you two talking about? Why would I fire Mey-rin?"

" W..well... Finnian said Sebastian took her aside to speak about something in private and they haven't been back since this morning!"

" I assure you, Mey-rin isn't being fired. In fact, we need to use her for a plan Sebastian and I are coming up with to take down the Red Rose." Ciel gave off an exasperated long sigh. 

" W

" W..wait... so you AREN'T going to fire Mey-rin? Oh thank god!" Baldroy gave off a deep sigh of relief and patted Finnian on the shoulder. " Guess that means we over exaggerated, aye?"

Finnian gave a relieful smile as well but questioned Ciel's plan. " Why would you need Mey-rin to help with taking down The Red Rose?"

Baldroy nodded and spoke, " Mey-rin can fight like hell, but against a psychotic person like The Red Rose? I'm not too confident in that."

Ciel smirked a little, " Oh, leave the fighting too Sebastian. We just need to Mey-rin's eyes. She's going to be our sniper." 

Finnian and Baldroy looked surprised. " Young master! Thats a wonderful idea! Mey-rin has never missed a target in her life! And to make matters better, her eyes are in human! She can see from 2 miles away!"

" Exactly. We'll have guards tell us when The Red Rose comes to the castle... and  on the night The Red Rose decides to infiltrate the castle, and make her way up to the throne room.... I will be hiding a bit far behind her and her group while informing Sebastian of their every move. Once they make it to the throne room,  Sebastian will be there to keep The Red Rose away from the throne. He's strong, so he should be able to keep The Red Rose busy long enough for Mey-rin to focus on her target. She'll be over 2 miles away, in the Infosys clock tower, ready to snipe The Red Rose.

" My! Thats a wonderful sounding plan Young master! One question though...why is it so bad if The Red Rose sits in a throne chair? Just because she has a chair doesn't make her Queen." Finnian asked. 

" Im sure she's well aware of that, but her getting the castle to herself is just her first step to taking over the kingdom. And we have to take her down before she gets to step two. Whatever that may be..."

" What about us two?" Baldroy said. " We're fully capable of fighting too." 

" About that..." Ciel began walking past the two servants and up the tall staircase until only stopping mid way up to turn around. " Like I said, The Red Rose won't infiltrate the castle by herself. We're gonna need someone to separate The Red Rose from her group so that she goes to the throne room alone." 

" For that.... we'll be using you two at bate to fight off the group as long as you can. Can you do that?"

Baldroy and Finnian were stunned for a minute until giving off big wide grins. 

The two of them lifted two thumbs up towards Ciel and said, " Yes sir! We'll keep them bastards busy long enough for you!"

  " Heh, Excellent. It's a plan then. Now off to work. Both of you."

Ciel turned back towards climbing the rest of the staircase and looked down at the news paper he was reading. He gazed at a section in an article about, " The Red Rose striking again." Ciel lightly frowned and said, " Im coming for you Red Rose, and the throne will stay protected. I'll protect it for England, the people...."

" And i'll protect the throne for ( Y/N )"

MUAHAHAHAHA!!! DAMN! CIEL HAS A PLAN DOWN AND READY! WHAT HE DOESN'T KNOW IS THE RED ROSE IS CLEVER AS A SNAKE! ;)

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS LIL CHAPTER MY READER-CHANN'S! YOU SHOULD BE GETTING READY FOR ALL THE ACTION THATS TO COME SO GRAB YOUR POPCORN AND TAKE A SEAT CUZ THINGS ARE ABOUT GET REAL!!! 😆

AS USUAL... I KNOW IT WAS ONCE AGAIN A LATE UPDATE BUT IM HOPEFULLY GONNA ACTUALLY BE ABLE TO UPDATE AGAIN IN THE NEXT TWO, THREE DAYS! SO I HOPE YOU LOOK FORWARD TO IT! PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER TOO! 

LOVE YOU READER-CHANN'S!! 🥰

BYE!!!