Chapter 13

She never wanted to murder someone so badly before.

Okay, that's a lie. She once wanted to murder Yeji more but the rest of ITZY seem to want to tie with her.

Okay, not really. She's exaggerating, obviously. But she did hate Yeji a lot for years. She still does and she is angry at the other girls.

Because here she is, packing a suitcase.

Why? Because the girls decided to mess with Yeji and her by agreeing to do the show.

'I should have known.' She thought to herself, throwing clothes into her suitcase.

Ryujin rolled her eyes. She hadn't known the girls for that long. Only about two years, yet they were really close during that time. They used to be best friends, all of them. So she should have guessed they would mess with them. Even after four years. They hadn't changed much. Of course they pulled this.

Of course they would.

'I'm so fucked.'

One month. In one house. Just them. Being filmed.

Could it be any worse?

Actually, she's not even going to ask because it probably could get worse. And she is not looking forward to knowing what worse would be.

Her phone pings and she immediately checks it. There it is. An announcement of the show to the media. It's official now. And quick browsing of her social media tells her that her fans saw it and are already looking forward to it.

They will be filming it for the next month and each episode would come out days after it was filmed. Hopefully, the fans will love it. Since that's the only good thing that could possibly come out of this.

Honestly, the hardest part of this is that they will be filmed for most of the day. If it weren't for that, she would just keep to one side of the house and let them be in the other side. But, it being a show, she's sure that she will be forced to interact with the others.

Ryujin is pretty sure everyone in her former group hates her. Even if they made this possible. It was probably just a ploy to torture her for their own amusement. After she ignored them and distanced herself, the others are likely to be as excited as she is.

By that she means they aren't. Because she really isn't looking forward to it.

Not only will she have to deal with her ex, who she has a mutual hatred with, but she will also deal with her ex best friends. Great.

'Might as well just fucking die now.'

She closed her suitcase, sighing.

'If we survive this month, I'll die of shock.'

She receives a text in that moment. Her agent.

'I hate him. It's all his fault.' She didn't, though. But he just didn't understand how bad this was. It was so frustrating.

 It was so frustrating