Chapter 15

The moment they walked inside, all of them took off their microphones, turning them off immediately.

"If we whisper, do you think they will catch it?" Yuna spoke, whispering as she looked up to find some of the cameras. Flashing a smile at them.

From now on, everything would be recorded by those cameras. At least from 10 to 10.

"Probably." Ryujin replied, shrugging casually.

Judging from the entrance, the house must be big enough that she wouldn't feel too trapped. That's good. It means she wouldn't be running into Yeji too much. And if she had to be with her, she could still have some distance between them.

She looked around, making a mental note of each camera that she spotted.

All the girls were moving in silence, taking in both the house they would live in, and the recording devices. Each pushing their luggage inside.

It was a little intimidating.

"Girls. There's something here." Lia announced from the middle of what she could only assume to be the living room.

"Welcome to your new house, ITZY." A voice filled the entire house, making everyone but Ryujin jump. Although, her heart started to beat fast.

'Fucking hell.'

"Ah. Do you want us dead?" Yuna yelled out, pointing up, as if that was where whoever had spoken was.

"In front of you, there is a set of rules to choose the roommates. Follow the instructions and settle in."

Ryujin sighed, moving towards Lia who was holding the paper.

"It says we will take turns choosing a room. Without the others looking, each of us will move on and claim a bedroom. Two per room maximum. At the end, one bedroom should have only one person."

Yeji nodded, speaking up a moment later. "Should the order be by age?"

"Youngest first?" Yuna asked, excitedly.

Everyone looked around.

"Fine by me."

Chaeryeong spoke next, "I don't mind."

Lia nodded, agreeing.

Yeji spoke again, "Okay, everyone turn around. Yuna, you go first."

She ran off. They're not sure where to as they hadn't even seen the rooms yet.

This went on for a while, Chaeryeong was the second to choose and judging by the laugher, she had accidentally chosen the same bedroom as Yuna.

Next was her. She chose a random bedroom, not caring too much about it. She just hoped she would be getting it all for herself. Mostly because this one, and probably all others, had only one big bed. Which means, they would have to share.

'Fuck no. I rather die.'

She wouldn't admit it but she was nervous.

There was always the possibility that Yeji would open that door and they'd be stuck as roommates.

Ryujin was sitting on the bed, hoping that her ex wouldn't walk through that door.

What felt like eternity ended once the door began to slowly open, revealing the girl who caused it to do so.

"Damnit. I was hoping I'd get my own room." She said, meeting eyes with Ryujin before smiling at her. Lia's smile was always warm. She liked it.

"Hey, Lia." She smiled back, it wasn't big. But it was a smile nonetheless.