Dame de la Balance (Lady of the Scales)

Princess Justice's sword shown a golden hue as it pointed at Alice. A scale and a feather appeared before Alice's head. The feather jumped on top of one side of the scale, and Alice felt a warm liquid ooze out of her mouth. The liquid hardened into a solid substance and floated to the other side of the scale. 

The scale wobbled a bit before balancing perfectly. Princess Justice smiled.

"You are pure, Allison Agreste. Your soul is equal to life and light. You will be spared." The Akuma floated an inch off the ground, her toes barely brushing it. She floated over to the frightened class in the corner, where Alya was filming.

"Hey, Lady blog!" Alya shouted dumbly at her phone. "The Akuma is Marinette Dupain-Cheng, my ex-best friend! I honestly don't get why she could get akumatized over such a petty thing, honestly! You know, I was just-" The red-head was silenced when Princess Justice held her sword to Alya's forehead.

"Silence." She uttered, and Alya's mouth immediately shut. 

Alya obviously tried to fight the curse, but she couldn't make any sound. Princess Justice's sword showed a sickly green hue as it pointed at Alya. The scale floated around Alya's head, spinning around as the feather jumped on it. Purple and green liquid leaked out of Alya's mouth and turned into a heart-shaped object. The heart lept onto the scale, and the heart slowly became heavier than the feather and dropped to the bottom.

Princess Justice smirked. "I thought so. Corrupted. Very. Not the most corrupted person I know, but one of them. Greed. You want people to listen to you, and you only listen to the things you want to hear the most."

Princess Justice took her sword and polished it slowly with the hem of her dress. "Tch, tch. What a pity, isn't it? Oh well. Now justice will prevail."

The Akuma immediately cut off Alya's hands and ears, the gooey liquid flowing out like blood. Alya erupted with silent screams, but no one could hear her. She fell to her knees and became pale. Her skin shriveled up like wet paper in the sun, and she rasped.

The whole class screamed and Princess Justice beamed. "Now she can't use her phone anymore. Pity, pity. And now at least she won't be more corrupted with Lila's lies. No ears, wouldn't that be fun, now? I'm doing her a favor really."

Alice backed out of the classroom right before Princess justice slammed it shut and locked it. "C'mon, Roarr, we have to find where Master Fu lives now," she whispered to her pocket. The tiger kwami nudged her back as she ran to the massage parlor of Master Fu.

Back in the classroom, Princess Justice had decreed Nathaniel, Juleka, Alix, Max, and Ivan pure. Now she slowly walked up to Lila. "Now the fun will begin," she announced giddily as the brunette stood up at her in defiance.

"I'm pure, duh! I can't believe you would get akumatised for something you did, Marinette! Obviously, I've been nothing but nice to you!" The brunette huffed with her nose in the air.

Princess Justice grinned wickedly. "Did you, Lila Rossi, lie that you are Ladybug's best friend?"

The scale leaned closer to Lila. "Of cour-" Lila's eyes went blank and her jaw became slack. SHe hiccuped. "N-No!"

The class gasped. Princess Justice idly tapped her chin. "Are any of you other lies true? Did Jagged Stone even have a cat? Do you have any medical conditions?"

Lila's eyes went wide with rage and fear. "NO! I lied! All of it!"

Princess Justice nodded with satisfaction. "Thank you for telling the truth, but you will still have a punishment for your lies. An action will have its consequences." She picked up her sword and cut off Lila's face. 

Lila's head erupted with brown and black corruption. No one needed to see the scale. They all knew by now she was downright corrupted.

Princess Justice gracefully floated out of the window, leaving a shaken class behind.