Le Pire Qu'ils Aient Connu (The Worst They Ever Faced)

Alice burst through Master Fu's door. It had taken a lot of questioning about an old Chinese man, spending nearly ten minutes describing him. The passerby finally understood an pointed to the massaging parlor.

Master Fu sat on a mat, his hands in a meditation pose. He opened his eyes and smiled.

"Alice Agreste, Golden Tabby." He murmured, blinking slowly. Alice quickly bowed and went over to the miracle box.

"Master Fu, I need a lot of Miraculous," Alice said hurriedly. 

Master Fu cocked his head curiously. "And why is that?"

Alice sighed and opened the calm containing the legendary Ladybug miraculous. "Ladybug is down."

Master Fu gasped. "She has fallen to Hawkmoth? That is horrible! You must find all eligible miraculous holders."

"I know just what to do." Alice nodded, and Master Fu pressed the code to open the code. The box opened to reveal the seven base miraculous stations, and the zodiac ones popped out after, one by one.

Alice hesitated, before taking the fox, turtle, snake, dragon, bee, and mouse miraculous. Master Fu bowed deeply, Alice returning it before she ran as fast as she could. 

They needed as much help as they could to fight the worst Akuma they ever faced before.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Kagami shuffled through her bag. She needed to find her phone to inform her mother that she was heading to her fencing class.

Suddenly, a blonde girl bumped into her. The girl immediately apologized before resuing her fast sprinting.

Kagami raised a brow before reaching into her bag again. Her fingers bumped into a box-shaped object, and she took it out.

She gasped as she recognized the same box as the one Ladybug had given her when she needed her help as Ryuko. Who had slipped it in? But most importantly, why?

Kagami opened the box and looked at the piece of jewelry. That's definitely not Long, see thought as she saw a teal bracelet as a flickering orb appeared in her face.