La Tortue

Chloe fidgeted with her new bracelet as she sat in her chair. And when that didn't calm her nerves, she tapped her foot on the ground.

Honestly, she felt horrible. The only good thing was that the Akuma was out of Marinette.

Marinette suddenly walked in, and honestly? She looked like she had a hangover. The girl had bags to her knees and her hair was a mess. 

Chloe raised her brow and wondered if Alya was coming to school. Ladybug had come back a few hours after Marinette's sanity had come back, and sealed with the akuma. Chloe knew Lucky Charm fixed everything in the end, but what Marinette did was big!

Alice walked in and patted Marinette on the back before taking out a hairbrush and a few hairbands. She brushed Marinette's hair and tied it into a braid before saying something for her.

Chloe shook her head. Why was she feeling sorry for the girl she had bullied for years? Just 'cause the girl got akumatized because of a press she considered worse than herself. SHe was not going to feel bad. No way. Bourgeois don't do that.

Except... Ladybug's friend Golden Tabby had said she knew Chloe was changing and Ladybug noticed too. So maybe she could slowly become kinder? And... not as cruel?

Whatever Chloe would do, she knew that she wanted Ladybug to believe in her and to murder Lila Rossi.

(So sorry for not updating on anything, especially this fic. I have been super busy since for me school is starting soon. Any other information I will not tell, but basically I am sooooooo sorry! 

I'll try to update more, but if I do they won't be more than 500, I can tell. So sorry! ANd thank you for reading!)

-Bobby Dang Doh