Bataille: Part 1

Kogane stared open-mouthed at the Akuma. She was elegant and looked graceful, and seemed nothing like the person Bie had said she was. It couldn't be Marinette! Marinette was too sweet and kind, and as an Akuma, who knew how dangerous she could be.

She gulped. How could she fight against such an adoring friend? But then she realized this wasn't Marinette anymore. This was Princess Justice, an Akuma that threatened all of Paris.

Kogane swallowed up her fear and pushed back her doubts. Once they broke the Akuma item, Marinette would come back. Marinette wouldn't be hurt, because she would be normal again.

The snake-themed hero shuddered as Princess Justice announced, "Tsk, tsk. A group of such mighty heroes, aren't you. What a pity I will destroy you!"

Princess Justice dived for Bie, and the bee hero looked panicked. But before the Akuma could hit him, another hero intervened.

But it wasn't Kogane, Hu-Li, nor Vouivre.

It was someone else entirely.

She was a slender blonde with green ribbons twisting around her ponytail. Her mask was dark green with golden goggles that shimmered whenever it hit the light. She wore a shimmering leotard of many green shades, and her boots went nearly up to her waist. A green leather jacket draped protectively over her shoulders and the heroine smiled as the Akuma stumbled a bit.

"Sorry, we're late! No time to chat, I'm Sage, that's Souris. "Sage pointed backward with her thumb, and Kogane turned around to see a tall, incredibly built man lumbering beside them. 

Souris had grey hair with shocks of white on the sides, and two white mouse ears popped out of it. His blue eyes darted around, and his white mask didn't do well to hide his frown. He wore a grey and white fur coat, with a spandex suit colored the same grey as his hair. He wore large white boots outline with pink, and a mouse tail dangled from his butt. Souris grunted.

Princess Justice recovered and smirked. "Looks like Ladybug nor Chat Noir are here. How will you beat me? You're just a bunch of fakes." She twirled and took her sword out of the sheath. Princess Justice pointed it at the sky and a whirlwind of golden sparks flew around the heroes. The merged into a glowing ball and shoved itself into Vouivre.

"Tsk, tsk. I didn't know I was fighting my family and friends. Oh well, ta ta." Princess Justice smirked and threw her sword at Bie, who dodged but the tip scratched his abdomen. 

Bie winced and fell to the floor as the golden liquid poured slowly out of the cut.

Golden Tabby gasped and confirmed the Kogane's horror.

The sword could go through miraculous.