Bataille: Part 2

Kogane stared in horror as Princess Justice struck at Bie again and laughed as it went THROUGH him.

"Oh, if only I didn't have the power to know your identities. Sorry not sorry, L-"

"Second Chance!" Kogane screamed.

"Sorry-" Sage began.

"No time to chat, Sage! Just be quiet like Souris!" Kogane interrupted, looking frantically around for Bie. He looked at her in confusion and panicking, grabbed his hand, and pushed him behind her.

Golden Tabby sighed. "I'm guessing you used second chance?"

She nodded, staring at Princess Justice. "Long story short, her sword can go through miraculous fabric and she knows our identities." Kogane quickly glanced guiltily at Bie. "She killed you in front of our eyes. My eyes."

Bie audibly gulped, teary-eyed. "Marinette..."

Princess Justice growled. "Don't call me that! I am Princess Justice, not Marinette! Marinette is weak! Princess Justice has power!" She laughed.

And didn't realize Bie sneaking up on her. It was too late for her to do anything as he called out, "Venom!" and struck her arm.

All the heroes sadly looked at the Akuma. They were lucky she hadn't turned them into piles of skin. Or killed them. Kogane shuddered before turning to Golden Tabby.

"What do we do with the Akuma? You said Ladybug isn't here?"

Golden Tabby nodded. "Yes. All we need to do is catch it and I'll deal with it."

The heroes nodded solemnly. Souris looked uncertain, and Sage looked sad. "We didn't even get to do anything!"

"But at least we aren't dead," Kogane said loudly. "Princess Justice nearly had no flaws. We just so happened to have found one early on before she wreaked too much havoc. She has no self-confidence in Marinette. So don't complain about not getting hurt."

Sage opened her mouth to speak, then closed it and nodded. "You're right. Sorry."

Kogane just nodded and turned back to Golden Tabby. "What about our miraculous?"

"Put them on your desk. I or Ladybug will pick them up at night." Golden Tabby walked over and patted Kogane on the shoulder. "I'm sorry you saw Bie die."

Kogane sighed. "You cannot fix it now. I can only ask to never be reminded of this."

Golden Tabby nodded. "Thank you." Then she looked at every hero. "Thank you, everyone."

Everyone sighed defeatedly as they walked, zipped, ran, or pulled on ahead.

Note:

Sorry, it's not big and fancy. I just think it should end quicker and on a mellower note. Also, I was tired and wanted to sleep.  :p