3

The room was still quiet, none of them said a word after entering the room. Hongjoong set up his stuffs on the table. Seonghwa decided to just go straight to the bathroom. Seonghwa entered the room and saw that Hongjoong just finished setting up all his equipments.

Seonghwa cleared his throat "You can use the bathroom now"
Hongjoong turned around smiling "Thank you, Hwa." Hongjoong grab his towel went to the bathroom.

Seonghwa gulped down. He didn't understand what is happening with him. He's aware that he's acting like a teenage school girl around his crush.

Crush... Well the thing is..
Park Seonghwa did delevop a crush to Hongjoong somewhere in their trainee days.
Park Seonghwa liked Kim Hongjoong. He was never sure when this all started. Maybe it was since that day when Hongjoong wore Seonghwa's hoodie, and the only thing Seonghwa want to do is kiss Hongjoong. But he resisted it, and that's what he's been doing all along.

Seonghwa understands that Hongjoong is a workaholic. And that the only thing Hongjoong care about is how ATEEZ can grow as a group.

Seonghwa then figured that his feeling for Hongjoong can't help ATEEZ grow. So he decided to bury his feelings all at once since their debut.

It was successful and his crush has ended, he though at least untill just now. Seonghwa was really confused, what's wrong with him and why now? All he knew was that all the eyecontacts and smiles that Hongjoong has been throwing at him today, were affecting him so much. His heart did multiple backflips today and Seonghwa was tired emotionally.

Seonghwa lied down on his bed, he decided to watch a drama with his earphones on. He decided to not give it too much thought before it actually turns into something he doesn't want to acknowledge. He might look chill on the outside but the truth is that Seonghwa is extremely nervous right now.

How could he not. It's been weeks since they sleep together in the same room. Seonghwa can't focus on the drama storyline at all. He decided to stand up and do a little warm up exercises. The sight of Hongjoong's top bunk bed catched his eyes.

It's messy and probably dusty since Hongjoong hasn't use it in a while. Seonghwa was contemplating whether he should do something about it or not. He clean nerd side can't take it at all. He then dust off Hongjoong's blanket outside, even change his bed linen for him.

When he finished cleaning Hongjoong's bed, he realized that he might have went too far. Seonghwa really want to slap himself right now but the sound of the door opening stopped him.

He quickly jumped inside his blanket, wearing back his earphones again, and pretended to watch the drama.

Hongjoong went inside wearing a big sweater, his hair still wet. Seonghwa took a quick glance at Hongjoong and smiled to himself. He liked that Hongjoong is home and is getting some rest.

"Yea, hwa, I'm also glad to be back home." Hongjoong answered.

Did he really just say his thoughts out, Seonghwa wanted to bury himself in a hole somewhere.

"Did you just clean my bed?" Hongjoong asked.
"Mmm...yea" Seonghwa answered.
"You even changed my bed sheet." Hongjoong walked towards him.
"I guess... yea." said Seonghwa with eyes still on the drama.

Hongjoong then lied down on Seonghwa's bed, snuggling himself to hug the older. "Thank you so much, you're the best."

Seonghwa's inner feelings was a complete chaos at this moment. He can feel his heart jumping up and down out of excitement. Seonghwa tried so hard to remain unbothered.