12

Seonghwa drove the car back to the dorm with a sleeping Hongjoong on his side. Seonghwa held the steering wheel with one hand, the other holding Hongjoong's hand. Sometimes Hongjoong's head would bump to the window so Seonghwa needed to multitask between driving and guarding Hongjoong's head. Seonghwa was still all smile though, how could he not.

They arrived home at 11PM, Seonghwa opened the door for a drunk and sleepy Hongjoong. "Joongie we've arrived." Seonghwa tapped on the leader's cheek softly.

Hongjoong batted his eyes open, he saw Seonghwa and automatically smile "Must. hug. Seonghwa." Hongjoong talked in baby voice, stretching his arms to grab on Seonghwa. Seonghwa was amused at a clingy drunk Hongjoong, so his guess was right all this time, Hongjoong's drinking habit is that he will become super clingy. Seonghwa heaved a sigh then piggyback the younger one. He carried him into the elevator, then into their dorm.

When Seonghwa entered the dorm, all the lights were already off. The kids were all already asleep. "Ah they must be tired after spending the whole day in Everland." Seonghwa thought as he carried a sleeping Hongjoong inside their room.

Seonghwa placed Hongjoong on the bottom bunk, giving his place because it's too hard to carry Hongjoong to the top bunk. Seonghwa tucked Hongjoong in bed, he brushed Hongjoong's bangs to the side. Once he was all tucked in and safe, Hongjoong quickly drift off to sleep. Seonghwa smiled at the sleeping leader, he stroked Hongjoong's cheeks "Goodnight Joongie".

Seonghwa changed his clothes then climbed up to the top bunk. Once his head touched the bed, many thoughts went through his mind "Will Hongjoong remember anything tomorrow? What should I do if he did? What should I do if he didn't?". He quickly shut them down because he knew they won't do them any good. But the image of them kissing on the grass flashed back to Seonghwa's mind.

His cheeks heating up at the thought. He covered himself with the blanket and kicked the air. "I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AJAGHEBDJFJJF" Seonghwa screamed inside his blanket.

After some screaming, Seonghwa also fell asleep. He wouldn't be able to sleep if it wasn't for the tiredness that he felt after carrying Hongjoong and driving all the way home.

-

Seonghwa batted his eyes open, he didn't know what time is it. He went down from the top bunk bed, opened his phone and saw that it's already 10 in the morning. He quickly gained all conciousness, hitting his head lightly for not setting the alarm at 8 AM. Seonghwa suddenly remembered about what happened last night and about Hongjoong. He quickly turned his head to check the bottom bunk, but Hongjoong wasn't there.

He feel relieved that he didn't need to face Hongjoong in this awkward situation. But he also felt somehow sad, because of how easily Hongjoong can just went on with his day. Seonghwa heaved a sigh "Hongjoong's probably practicing at KQ right now." He opened his phone and saw a text message from his manager.

Manager👓:
Seonghwa, you can just come to the office at 11. My car key's is still with Hongjoong. You two can join the boys later on. It's fine.

Seonghwa's still confused thinking what did the manager mean by 'you two'. "Does that mean that Hongjoong's still here?" Seonghwa was finally coming to realization when his door was opened.

It was Hongjoong, his hair's still wet because he just showered. Hongjoong's shirtless, he's wearing short and a towel is hanging around his neck. "Oh? Sorry to surprise you, I thought you're still asleep, Hwa."

Seonghwa's minded completely went blank for a second. He was shocked, but also happy. It's like his brain had a glitch and the first thing that came out from his mouth was "Y-yea s-so hawt.".

"I'm sorry, what?" Hongjoong blinked several times.

"OH MY GOD." Seonghwa slapped himself in the face causing Hongjoong to widened his eyes. "I MEAN I WANT TO TAKE A BATH". Seonghwa dashed off from the room, he quickled locked himself in the bathroom.

"Stupid Park Seonghwa. Stupid Park Seonghwa. Stupid Park Seonghwa." He chanted over and over in his head as he showers.

Then he heard a faint knocking sound on his bathroom door. He tried to calm himself, taking a few deep breaths. Seonghwa opened the bathroom door a little, and Kim Hongjoong was what he saw. Hongjoong brought Seonghwa's towel to the bathroom, "You forgot to bring this."

Seonghwa shyly took the towel from Hongjoong. "Thank you...and sorry."

Hongjoong raised one of his eyebrows with a smirk "Sorry for?". Seonghwa looked at Hongjoong's eyes nervously. "For not waking up this morning and making you stuck with me when you could be in the office right now.".

"Oh. It's totally fine. I thought you were sorry for something else." Hongjoong gave Seonghwa a small pout and shrugged.

"Eh? What do you mean..." Seonghwa tilted his head in confusion, still hiding behind the bathroom door.

"Sorry for sucking on my lips when I was drunk, maybe?" Hongjoong batted his eyes trying to look innocent to tease Seonghwa.

"omg...OH MY GOD KIM HONGJOONG. FIRST OF ALL DONT PUT IT THAT WAY." Seonghwa screamed while covering his face with his hand. He became a red tomato right away, not only his cheeks but also his ears. "So Hongjoong did remember. HE REMEMBERED? NOW WHAT." Seonghwa can't deny or admit what Hongjoong said. He just stood in stunned silence.

Hongjoong laughed hearing Seonghwa's scream. "You did took advantage of me when I was drunk." Hongjoong fake pouted.

"DONT SAY IT LIKE THAT HONGJOONG I-" Seonghwa was stilll screaming when suddenly Hongjoong closed the bathroom's door. "Let's talk about it later. Shower quickly, Hwa." Hongjoong pulled the door knob so the door's closed completely, leaving a completely baffled Seonghwa inside.