13

Seonghwa had already finished his bath. He sat on the chair across Hongjoong who is sitting on the edge of his bed. They had decided to talk about last night's "accident". But it's been 3 minutes and none of them has said a word.

Seonghwa was getting uneasy in his seat. He scratched his neck, he looked at the wall, he basically tried to do anything that would make this less awkward but it's not. Seonghwa was frustated, nervous, confused, he's a mess. Seonghwa took a glance at Hongjoong. The small man was fidgeting with his fingers and Seonghwa can't read his expression.

Just a while ago, Hongjoong was teasing him all confident. But now, he looked like he was thinking really hard about something. Hongjoong sometimes opened his mouth as if he's about to say something, but he quickly close it and looked away. And Seonghwa wanted so badly to just shout to him to just say it already whatever it is.

Beside, he felt like he had done his part. Seonghwa was the sober one yesterday and he was also the one that initiated the kiss. So his feelings were already clear, he obviously like Hongjoong more than a friend. So why oh why is Hongjoong the one having a hard time just to say something, he thought.

"He already know feelings for him. So what is he so afraid of?" Seonghwa furrowed his eyebrows looking at the stressed out Hongjoong. Suddenly he jumped in his seat "Oh wait.. is he like this because.. he doesn't like me back.." Seonghwa closed his mouth, eyes gawking in this belief.

Hongjoong was looking even more frustated right now, hands on his head. "Oh my God. It must be it. Kim Hongjoong doesn't like me back and he's having a hard time thinking of a nice way to reject me." Seonghwa thought to himself heaving a deep sigh.

"But, that drunk confession sounded so sincere. AGSJDJCBJRIR Kim Hongjoong you're giving me a hard time. And false hopes." Seonghwa became discouraged, he looked at the floor.

"I-I- wanted to say- that I-" Hongjoong suddenly blurted some words in a rush. Seonghwa lifted his face to look at Hongjoong, his heart sinking.

Hongjoong tried to continue his sentence but he became tongue-tied. "Fuck." Hongjoong cursed making Seonghwa jolted in his seat.

"Okay. Seonghwa I'm sorry that I'm not good at this and that this is far off your expectation but I just-" Hongjoong's hand reached Seonghwa's chair. Seonghwa held on to both of his armchairs tightly, shocked at the close distance between them.

"I just wanted you to know that what I said yesterday was 100% true. And I'm so dissapointed in myself right now because I told you my feelings in a drunk state. You know, I think about this a lot, about how I should tell you, when, where, how, everything. But before I could plan anything, I finally said it, and I was drunk." Hongjoong pushed back his hair, one hand still holding on Seonghwa's chair. His eyes
looking at the corner of the room unable to look at Seonghwa.

Seonghwa's jaw dropped, he was not expecting that. "So he was frustated that he finally confessed to me, but in a drunk state. It wasn't because he didn't like me back.... Gosh, he's cute." Seonghwa looked that the shy Hongjoong. Hoongjoong's cheeks were burning red.

"Well actually I kinda forget what you said yesterday so I will give you another chance to tell me now." Seonghwa shrugged a little pretending to be indifferent. This time it's Hongjoong who is taken aback by Seonghwa's request.

"What the- Park Seonghwa you're so annoying. I bet you remembered everything but you're just trying put me under the spotlight here" Hongjoong smirked, completely aware that Seonghwa is trying to make him confess again.

"Well, if you don't it's fine with me." Seonghwa pushed his chair back a little. Hongjoong quickly grab Seonghwa's chair and pulled him closer again.

"No. I do want to tell again. Let me make this clear. Park Seonghwa, I really like you. A lot. I've liked you for a long time but I tried to push the feelings away. I was scared of change and how this would affect all of us. Yes I was stupid and now I've realized. That I need you more than I thought. That you worth so much for me. And that I want to claim you mine since the first time I saw you." Hongjoong hold both of Seonghwa's hands tightly. Seonghwa bit his lips trying to not squeal and cut off Hongjoong's confession.

"So, Park Seonghwa, will you be my boyfriend?" Hongjoong's voice was clear and stern. He wasn't shaking anymore.

Seonghwa was melting by Hongjoong's sudden confidence. But he was more than happy, he nodded vigorously. Hongjoong quickly pulled him into a deep hug. Seonghwa fell into Hongjoong's embrace. He then put both his hand circling Hongjong's waist, returning the favor. The two boys were overjoyed to finally confirm their feelings for one another.

"You know, you were right." Seonghwa whispered in Hongjoong's ears. "About what?" Hongjoong asked, still hugging him.

"About this being far off from my expectation" Seonghwa chuckled a little. Hongjoong released the hug, pushing Seonghwa a little. "You didn't have to be that harsh....

Hongjoong pouted at Seonghwa's statement. "Yes it wasn't anything romantic, my first confession was when I was drunk. And the second one I was only in our own dorm room with nothing prepared."

Seonghwa put his hands on Hongjoong's cheeks, squishing the upset one. "I mean it was far better that what I expected. I expected zero confession and what did I get? Two!" Seonghwa nudged his nose onto Hongjoong's.

This made Hongjoong's expression completely changed. Hongjoong was smiling ear to ear, cheeks flushing red at Seonghwa's statement. "What.. I thought you were the one that didn't like me back."

Seonghwa laughed sarcastically "Hahaha it's not even a shocker anymore. You are hopeless at reading signs."

Hongjoong protested "I am not, don't roast me like that."

"I've been pinning over you for years since our trainee days. Do you remember how during our first group evaluation I chose to team up with you? I would always ask to practice every freaking day when other groups would just do it two times week." Seonghwa leaned forward making the younger gulped.

"Y-yea. I told you that you're a really hardworking person.." Hongjoong batted his eyes in nervousness. Their face were only an inched apart.

"No, stupid. It's because I wanted to spend everyday with you. I did all stupid things to tell you that I like you. I would on purpose brought two pack of any snacks whenever I meet you because I like how you nibbled on your food. It's the cutest thing ever. I can go on the list of things you've missed. But it would just make you seemed more stupid, Hongjoong." Seonghwa looked directly to Hongjoong rolling his eyes.

"Wow. I didn't know I would be roasted this hard just seconds after we're officially together, Hwa." Hongjoong clutched his chest pretending to be hurt.

"Just kiss me." Seonghwa nudged his nose to the younger's once again.

"Gladly, baby" Hongjoong leaned forward placing his lips onto Seonghwa's. His hands cupping Seonghwa's face gently. Seonghwa bit Hongjoong's lower lip a little.

"Ouch, what was that for." Hoongjoong stopped the kiss to glare at Seonghwa.

"For being stupid." Seonghwa leaned forward once again to continue the kiss. Hongjoong tackled Seonghwa to the bed.

"You like stupid." Hongjoong deepened the kiss, sucking on Seonghwa's lips. Seonghwa can't argue with that because Hongjoong's right.