16

On their way to the company, the kids had decided among themselves that they will all spend the night at the company. The kids were saying that this will be some kind of camping experience. That's when Mingi made an idea about making a bonfire in the practice room. Not very surprisingly, the kids all agreed.

Seonghwa, however, felt very disappointed in himself for not raising the kids well enough. With a forced smile, Seonghwa explained to the kids that a bonfire will burn down the whole KQ building to ashes. The kids were booing Seonghwa because of this, except for Jongho who answered "interesting.".

When they arrived at the building, San had an idea to have an overnight feast. To be honest, the idea was pretty cool, but if it was at another time. A time when Seonghwa isn't missing Hongjoong like crazy, unlike now.

Seonghwa was about to say no,  but this Yunho suddenly ran to the convenience store across the street. All the other members also ran following him into the store. And once again, Seonghwa got dragged by the kids.

The kids got excited while picking snacks, they filled the whole basket in a minute. While picking the items, Seonghwa got reminded of his unexpected date with Hongjoong.

He picked the same stuff as he did on their date, the ramyeon, instant tteokbokki, gimbap, even the beer. He didn't really exactly know what they are for but they reminded him of Hongjoong, so that explained everything.

After the chaotic stop to the convenience store, Seonghwa and the kids finally walked into the building. The kids wanted to surprise Hongjoong, once again they discussed among themselves their plan in the emergency stair near Hongjoong's studio. Yes, there are many discussions that night. Maybe ATEEZ's brains just function better at midnight.

Wooyoung shushed everyone, "So, Seonghwa hyung will be the first one to get inside. Tell him there're an emergency at the dorm."

Seonghwa was completely baffled, "Me? Why?".

Wooyoung said, "Well, you are the only person Hongjoong hyung will actually trust even when you randomly rushed into his studio in the middle of the night."

Yeosang nodded in agreement, "That is true."

Seonghwa heaved a sigh, going along the situation. Wooyoung continued leading the surprise plan, "And then you need to tell him to come home fast because Jongho had a big fight with Mingi. We need to make him really panic and then we came in to surprise him.".

Seonghwa chuckled a little, "And you think he will believe that?"

San smiled and tilted his head, "Of course, it had actually happened before hyung. Jongho almost broke Mingi's hand because he ate Jongho's last cheesecake.".

"I had to get Hongjoong hyung to separate them. Because Jongho's only scared of him." Yunho added.

"Hongjoong hyung is tiny but scary," Jongho said as he nodded his head continuously.

Seonghwa laughed a little, imagining how frustrated must Hongjoong be to fill his usual role as a mother, to deal with 6 giant kids was definitely a huge task.

Seonghwa then nodded in agreement, he decided to just get along with the plan.

And there he was, in front of his lover's studio all nervous and sweaty. The kids cheered for him from other end of the corridor.

Seonghwa knocked on the door softly three time and then he went inside.

"Seonghwa?" Hongjoong turned around taking off his headphone. His eyes were wide, shocked to see Seonghwa's sudden appearance.

"...mm hi.." Seonghwa got really nervous after facing Hongjoong. It was hard to get any words out.

"..What..what are you doing here?" Hongjoong stood up and walked toward Seonghwa.

"..I-I...Jongho..and..Min-" Seonghwa was barely getting any words out now that Hongjoong is moving even closer.

Hongjoong took a look at what Seonghwa brought. "My jacket? and yours too? ...Hwa, were you planning on spending the night here with me?"

"I-I-I" At this point Seonghwa automatically forgot about Wooyoung's plan. He was flustered by how fast Hongjoong can read the situation.

"Hwa? Are you here because you miss me?" Hongjoong asked, a smug smile spread across his face. He moved closer to Seonghwa untill they were only centimetres apart.

"I...think I-" Seonghwa walked backward, his back hit the wall softly. He froze in place.

Hongjoong cornered Seonghwa to the wall. His hands slinding onto Seonghwa's waist, caressing it slowly,"Yes or no?".

"..Yes." Seonghwa took a deep breath and answered shortly.

Hongjoong's smile wider, he closed the gap between them. Hongjoong's lips had found it's way to make contact with the olders lips. His hand circling Seonghwa's waist and pulling him closer. Seonghwa automatically kissed back, feeling his heartbeats picking up as the kiss deepened. Seonghwa lowered himself a little so that Hongjoong can have better access to kiss him. Hongjoong didn't dissapoint, he sucked on Seonghwa's lips hard enough untill it bruised a little.