7

The two enjoyed their breakfast happily. They exchanged some jokes, talked about the kids, even discussed about ATEEZ's upcoming album. Just like the old days, Seonghwa thought. On their trainee days, Hongjoong was the only one he can talk his heart out. Same goes for the younger, Seonghwa's the only one Hongjoong can show his vulnerable side too. They completed each other so well that's why the kids call them mom and dad.

But somewhere after debuting, the public pressure, their packed schedule. They started talking less and less, then nothing at all. Seonghwa thanked God for this moment. Breakfast time were really enjoyable for both of them.

"I think I ate too much for a breakfast" Hongjoong patted his full tummy.

"At least you're eating proper meal now." Seonghwa said.

"Yeah, I was miserable, always eating instant ramyuns and junk food. Thankfully sometimes Wooyoung brought me his homecooked food. That's the only time I'll get to eat proper meals." Hoongjoong said while taking Seonghwa's plate and putting in on top of his.

"Wait a second." Hongjoong lifted his head to face Seonghwa. "Come to think of it. Your kimchi stew taste really similiar to Wooyoung's cooking..... Was it you too, Hwa?"

"Umm... It's not just me okay.. Wooyoung did help cook them sometimes" Seonghwa said as he took the dirty plates from Hongjoong's hands and brought them to the kitchen sink.

Just as Seonghwa was reaching out for the tap, a pair of hands circle Seonghwa's back. "Why did you hide so many things from me? For the longest time I thought we are growing further apart and that you didn't care anymore." Hongjoong rested his chin on Seonghwa's neck.

Hongjoong's breath touched Seonghwa's neck sending chill down his spine. "We did grew apart but it's not easy to...not care." Seonghwa said his body shaking a little bit. He tried to focus on washing the dishes.

"I'm sorry, Hwa." Hongjoong's tightened his embrace. "At least let me do the dishes, okay?"

Hongjoong pushed Seonghwa to the side softly, he the continued the dishes. "I have a request for you. Dress up, Hwa. The kids can't be the only ones having fun, we will be going out too."

"Out? B-but, I thought you need to work on the album..." Seonghwa tilted his head in confusion.

"Yes, this will be part of working on the album. Just trust me okay." Hongjoong winked at him with a cheeky smile. Oh no, a critical hit was send to Seonghwa. Seonghwa wasn't even half ready.

"WHAT IS THAT EVEN. WHY ARE YOU BEING SO FLIRTY SINCE YESTERDAY. LIKE WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO." Seonghwa was taken aback by the action. He doesn't realize he talk really loudly, Hongjoong's wink has that much of an affect on him.

"Seducing you? It would be nice if Park Seonghwa can stop asking question and start getting ready." Hongjoong smirked at him.

"YOU'RE TALKING NONSENSE. ALSO. WIPE THAT STUPID SMIRK OFF YOUR FACE." Seonghwa quicly walked to their room and close the door.

Hongjoong laughed heartily at Seonghwa's reaction.

After the door was closed. Seonghwa put both his hand on his cheeks, they felt hot. Seonghwa muttered under his breath "Stupid Hongjoongie".

Seonghwa opened his closet. He scanned through all his clothes from left to right, top to bottom. He furrowed his eyebrows, confused. He took out a fee clothing items and tried them on. He looked at his own reflection in the mirror. He took a picture then change his clothes again. It felt extra hard to pick an outfit today. He compared the pictures, Seonghwa is frustated.

"Ah I don't care anymore." Seonghwa thought to himself as he sent the pictures to Hongjoong.

✨Seonghwa✨:

🐯Hongjoong🐯:Saved

🐯Hongjoong🐯:
Saved. Anyway, care to explain?

✨Seonghwa✨:
Help me choose an outfit.

🐯Hongjoong🐯:
Oh. HAHAHAH.
You're such a diva.
Anything will do.

✨Seonghwa✨:
I said "Help me choose an outfit".

🐯Hongjoong🐯:
Yes, Mam.
Your wish is my command.

✨Seonghwa✨:

🐯Hongjoong🐯:Saved

🐯Hongjoong🐯:
Saved.

✨Seonghwa✨:

🐯Hongjoong🐯:Saved

🐯Hongjoong🐯:
Saved.

✨Seonghwa✨:
DONT SAVE.
Anyway which one?

🐯Hongjoong🐯:
Last one.
You look so good.

✨Seonghwa✨:
Whatever. Okay thanks.
I'll be done in minute.

🐯Hongjoong🐯:
Okay princess😉

✨Seonghwa✨:
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Hongjoong's laugh was heard from the kitchen. Seonghwa bit his lips, trying to surpress the smile that has appeared. He changed into the clothes that Hongjoong chose. Checking himself out in the mirror one more time before heading out of the room.