14

And since then, they have officially become boyfriends. They decided to not tell the kids yet even after the confession because a certain someone (meaning Kim Hongjoong) is too shy and embarrassed to show any romance in front of the kids. So for one whole week, they were dating in secret. It was really weird how Hongjoong would intentionally ignore Seonghwa when they're all together. But when there are just the two of them, Hongjoong went all out in showering Seonghwa with love. Hongjoong would kiss every exposed part of Seonghwa.

Every part, from Seonghwa's forehead to the back of his hands. Sometimes Hongjoong would insert his hand inside Seonghwa's tummy and rub it while they kiss. Seonghwa didn't quite understand this action but it feels good, he feels loved and adored. Maybe that's why Seonghwa went along with Hongjoong stupid act in trying to hide their relationship.

So a week went by with stealing glances and kisses, the kids didn't seem to notice any differences. Sometimes Seonghwa would get upset at Hongjoong for not taking interest in him when the 8 of them are together. But the image of a smiling Hongjoong apologizing to him is enough to make him melt.

Yes, Seonghwa is very weak when it comes to his boyfriend.

-

-

One day, ATEEZ just finished practicing for their next comeback. They sat down in a circle, discussing what they should have for dinner. The final options were between fried chickens or black bean noodles.

"We had fried chickens two days ago, it's time for a change!" Mingi exclaimed putting his fist in the air.

"No, there's nothing to change. Chicken" Yeosang's voice was louder than usual when it comes to chicken.

"It's time for a change! How can we keep our creative mind when we always have the same food over and over." Mingi shouted, this time he stood up. "Mingi...I don't think that's relevant to one another.." Seonghwa said softly.

"I SAY JAJANGMYEON YOU SAY..." Mingi shouted even louder trying to hype the other members.

A deep stern voice said, "I say chicken."

It was Jongho, he glared at Mingi making the older sat back down quivering. Yunho patted Mingi's back in empathy, shaking his head "You shouldn't even try.".

"YEHET CHICKEN" Yeosang cheered, his hand holding Jongho's in happiness.

Jongho looked at Yeosang with his gummy smile adoring the older one.

"It's not fair... Yeosang always got what he wants because Jongho is always backing him an I-" Mingi's complaint was once again stopped by a scary glaring Jongho. Yunho pulled Mingi into a hug patting his back again like the baby that he is.

"Why don't we just order both, Jajangmyeon and chicken. I'll be the one paying."Hongjoong pulled out his card showing it to everyone.

"UWAAAA OUR HYUNG IS SO COOL!" Wooyoung ran to Hongjoong tackling him into the ground. Hongjoong winced in pain while all the other members laugh. "RESPECT!" San shouted while hitting his chest dramatically.

Mingi cheered happily, Yeosang too.

"Okay! Then I will be ordering them now." Seonghwa pulled out his phone. He entered their order to the delivery app.

While the other members were happily shouting and cheering him up, Hongjoong stole a glance at Seonghwa. He winked and mouthed "Was that cool?".

Seonghwa giggled and mouthed "Totally." He also gave him a thumb up making the younger blushed.

-

The order finally came and the boys were happily eating. Hongjoong intentionally moved his seat to beside Seonghwa. Their knees were brushing against each other and it was enough to make the two smile.

The boys were beasts when it comes to food. They finished all of it in 15 minutes. "Thank you, leader hyung!" Wooyoung shouted while patting his belly. "Thank you leader hyung!" the other kids also followed Wooyoung.

Seonghwa then asked the kids to clean the practice room.  The kids all booed but started moving to clean the room. The practice room was finally cleaned and they're ready to head back to the dorm.

"Guys, just head home first. I suddenly got an idea for our new track so I will be staying here tonight." Hongjoong pushed the kids gently to the door.

Seonghwa's eyes widened but he tried to look indifferent.

"But Hyung:(", San pouted.

"Mmm okay, will you be fine alone?" Yunho asked.

"Of course. Rest well so we can practice again tomorrow, okay?" Hongjoong ruffled San and Yunho's hair.

"Okay hyung, don't overwork yourself." Jongho nodded with a smile.

"Come on kids. Take care, Joongie." Seonghwa lead the kids outside, smiling faintly at Hongjoong.

"Mm see you tomorrow." Hongjoong put his hands on Seonghwa's shoulder massaging him a little. Hongjoong whispered, feeling bad "Sorry for not saying anything beforehand. This idea just suddenly hit my head."

"It's okay. I understand." Seonghwa smiled at Hongjoong waving goodbye before exiting the door with the kids.