10

After the meal, they went to a drive in theatre. The movie that they watched the movie "Despicable Me". Both boys enjoyed the movie and had a lot fun.

Seonghwa thought how wonderful these two days are. Yes, Hoongjoong was his crush and maybe he still is. But Hongjoong's also his bestfriend, it felt good to spend time together again.

With his role as the oldest hyung, and Hongjoong's as the leader of the group. They both barely spend their time together other than for work related stuff. Seonghwa understood the situation but it would be a lie to say that he wasn't dissapointed. He missed Hongjoong, as his crush and also as his bestfriend.

Seonghwa looked to the side to see a focused Hongjoong watching the animation. Seonghwa smiled to himself. It truly felt good, he wished they did it sooner.

Hongjoong suddenly said to him "I'm glad that we're spending time together again." As if reading Seonghwa's mind.

"Me too, Joongie." Seonghwa tilted his head with a smile. Hongjoong's smiled suddenly dissapeared.

"What? Why?" Seonghwa was confused. Did he do something wrong? What's with the sudden change of expression?

"Ah. It's just that you only call me 'Joongie' when you want something from me or when you're having a good time. So you must really be having a good time." Hongjoong's smile is so genuine, Seonghwa's heart start melting. Seonghwa gave him a slight nod then they continue watching.

The sky turned dark and the movie ended. Hongjoong clapped his hand like a child, Seonghwa decided to join after him too.

Hongjoong drove his car out the drive in theatre area. It was already 8 PM by the time they finished. Seonghwa texted Yunho to check if they're home already.

Yunho texted back saying that they've arrived home safely except for Mingi. Mingi bumped his head on the 'See you next time' sign when they exit. Mingi was being to jumpy, Yeosang and Yunho already warned him but he decided to jump even higher.

Now Mingi's forehead is swollen and Woosan teased him about it. They said sarcasticly that they're jealous that Mingi can still grow taller.

Seonghwa was worried but not surprised. So he texted Yunho telling him to put ice on the swollen area. Hongjoong on the other hand was having a good laugh when Seonghwa told him about the incident. Seonghwa glared at him and Hongjoong stopped laughing.

Hongjoong then continued driving to their dorm. The drive in theatre was on the other end of the town so it took quite a while.

Hongjoong opened the window a little, enjoying the night breeze "Ah today's such a good day. Too bad we have to head home now".

Seonghwa nodded a little. Today was his and Hongjoong free time together. It would be so hard to come around another opportunity like this. So Seonghwa gathered all his courage and said, "I-I- don't want to go home yet."

Hongjoong's surprised, a happy kind of surprised "Mm Really? Do you have any idea where to go next?".

"We-we can buy some food from the convenience store and have a picnic near the Han River. Like the old times." Seonghwa suggested nervously.

"Like the old times. That sounded perfect, let's do it." Hongjoong started driving faster making Seonghwa chuckled.

Finally they arrived at the convenience store near Han River. Hongjoong parked the car safely and headed in together. They bought ramyeons, gimbap, instant tteokbokki, cream sandwiches, and beer. They lined up behing the cashier.

"Ah I forgot something. Stay here, Hwa." Hongjoong motioned Seonghwa to stay in line.

"I think we already have enough food-" Seonghwa said but Hongjoong's already off to the back aisle.