21

After the shoot, they head on a radio program. They talk about how the preparation is going, how excited they are to see atiny again, and especially how they miss performing on stage. Hongjoong then talk about one of the tracks that he composed for this album.

The radio DJ asked Hongjoong "I heard that one of the track wil be made by Hongjoong for this album? Hongjoong can you explain for a bit?"

Hongjoong "Ah this is actually a secret, the members haven't even heard the guide but yes. I composed a song for this album."

The DJ asked again "Can you give us a little spoiler what this song is about?"

Hongjoong chuckled "To put it simply, this song is inspired by the people around me, people that I love, people that I'm most thankful of hahaha that's it for now"

The DJ nodded his head "Sound like this will be a meaningful song, I will be looking forward to the album".

Hongjoong and the rest of the members thanked the DJ and they went back to the dorm.

-

It was a day of full schedule and this will be going on for months since the comeback is getting nearer. So the members all went straight to bed that night, except for Hongjoong of course. Seonghwa and Hongjoong both entered their room. Despite already being boyfriends, Seonghwa knows not too bother the leader too much after a long day. So Seonghwa took a bath first. When he entered the room back, Hongjoong was already working on his laptop. Seonghwa gently taps on Hongjoong's shoulder.

"Joong, take a bath first before you continue." Seonghwa said.

Hongjoong opened his headphones, then kissed Seonghwa's forehead softly before going straight to the bathroom "Okay baby".

It went by so fast that Seonghwa was left in shocked over the sudden kiss. But more importantly, over how easy it is to get Hongjoong off his work this time.

After about 15 minutes Hongjoong went back to the room and was greeted by the sight of a giggly Seonghwa.

Hongjoong ruffled his still wet hair "Why do you look so happy?"

"Hehehe just because" the still giggly Seonghwa was sitting on Hongjoong's bed with adoration in his eyes.

"Hwaaa what is it" Hongjoong then started tickling Seonghwa on his bed making Seonghwa breaks into more laughter.

"STOP HAHAHA STOPPP" Seonghwa tried to wiggle his way out of Hongjoong's attack but it was useless.

"Not until you tell me what's so funny!" Hongjoong continue tickling the older.

"Okay HAHAH but you need to HAHA stop" Seonghwa breathed heavily laying on the bed beside Hongjoong who is leaning on hand looking at him.

"So Park Seonghwa? Were you laughing at me?" Hongjoong tried to look stern, a thin smirk on his lips.

"...Not.. really? Eheheh" Seonghwa started giggling again.

Hongjoong was about to start tickling him again, but Seonghwa held his hands tightly.

"I'm just happy Hongjoong, do you realize how obedient you've become? Your work schedule is so much better now and you look so much more alive." Seonghwa hold Hongjoong's hands tighter.

Hongjoong batted his eyes "....You are that happy because of me finally functioning normally?"

Seonghwa nodded enthusiastically.

Hongjoong pulled Seonghwa hands making them closer that they are practically hugging, "Cute."

Seonghwa blushed automatically "But I don't mind if you ever need to spend the night in the studio As long as it is in a healthy amount."