15

The kids have all went to their own room. Now it's only Seonghwa alone in his room and he can't sleep. He's just laying down looking the ceiling. It felt weird now to be alone at night. Even if their relationship just started a week ago, sleeping while cuddling together in Seonghwa's bed already feels like a habit.

He wanted to check on Hongjoong, asking how he is doing but he knows how his boyfriend is. He didn't want to distract Hongjoong. So he covered his whole body with the blanket, he closed his eyes trying to sleep. But the blanket can't ever replace the warmth of Hongjoong's hugs.

Seonghwa missed Hongjoong already, so much.

That's when his phone suddenly rang. Seonghwa kicked the blanket off immediately, he picked up the call.

"Seonghwa?" Hongjoong's voice was tired but still very loving. "Hongjoong?" Seonghwa said while pouting.

Hongjoong laughed at the end of the phone "I can't see you right now but I bet you're pouting."

"No, I'm not" Seonghwa answered his pout turned into a cheeky smile.

"I miss you, baby" Hongjoong said, making the older cheeks flushed at the sudden sweet attack.

"Oh...?" Seonghwa was too taken aback to give a proper answer.

"Is that all you're going to say?" Hongjoong sounded sulky.

"I mean.. I miss you too, Joongie..." Seonghwa quickly corrected himself.

"I wish I hugged you before you left. I wish I kissed your cheek goodbye. I miss you." Hongjoong said softly, he sounded sincere and sad.

Hongjoong's words sent chills down Seonghwa's spine. Seonghwa's face is red and he's hiding half of his face inside the blanket.

"..Y-you should've done that.. stupid Hongjoong" Seonghwa answered in a tiny voice.

"I know, I'm sorry Hwa. I'm just not ready to tell the kids yet. I don't know how they would react. And I don't want to distract their thoughts especially since the comeback is coming pretty soon." Hongjoong said, feeling sorry to Seonghwa.

Seonghwa answered while smiling, "It's okay Hongjoong I understand, really.".

Yes, sometimes he thinks Hongjoong is being too skeptical about how people would react to them. But he really does understand Hongjoong's personality and how this isn't easy for him.

"Thank you, Hwa. It feels good to hear your voice, I'm getting recharged from it. I won't disappoint you, I'll make this a bomb track!" Hongjoong with laughter in between his words.

"I trust you, our leader!" Seonghwa replied.

"Goodnight, Hwa" Hongjoong said sweetly, making Seonghwa breathless for a moment.

"And good luck to you, Joongie." Seonghwa finally managed to answer after struggling to control his feelings.

The call ended, but the beating in Seonghwa's just fastened. The only thing on Seonghwa's mind is how he really wants to meet Hongjoong right now. He wants to see Kim Hongjoong right now. Fuck he won't be able to sleep, he only wants to see Kim Hongjoong.

It's the middle of the night and all he wanted was to see his boyfriend. He grabbed his jacket, he took his blanket and put it inside his backpack. He opened his room quietly but unfortunately, there was Yeosang outside.

"Oh hyung, where are you going..?", Yeosang asked while rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"I-I want to bring a blanket to Hongjoong." Seonghwa answered, stammering between his words.

"Awww hyung that's so sweet." San's head popped out of nowhere, followed by Yunho, Wooyoung, Mingi, and Jongho.

"Eh? Why are you guys still awake?" Seonghwa looked at the younger kids.

"Yunho dan San hyung were playing computer games and Mingi hyung wanted to try, but they wouldn't let him. So Mingi hyung was being sulky, it's fun to watch him like that so I didn't sleep." Jongho replied innocently.

"Everyone is always mean to me. Can I go with you hyung?" Mingi pleaded with sparkly eyes.

"Eh?" Seonghwa blinked repeatedly.

"CAN I COME TOO?" A loud squeaky voice was heard from the end of the corridor. Wooyoung dashed to Seonghwa's embrace.

"Then I will go too!" San joined the hug, squishing Seonghwa.

"Ok. Then let's go all go see Hongjoong hyung." Yunho went out followed by the others.

Seonghwa didn't even get the chance to say anything. He was dragged outside, squished between Woosan.