Character Sketch

Manik Malhotra - He is a 19-year old arrogant, hot and happening, handsome, rich guy who hides his frustration and anger behind pranks. Manik is the leader of Space Academy’s famous music band Fab 5. Manik and his friends tortures Nandini. He even breaks Nandini’s prize possession (her father’s pen) unaware of its value to her. He blackmails her into becoming his personal spot girl for slapping him. Fate throws Nandini and Manik together and he slowly gets pulled towards Nandini. However, he pushes Nandini towards his best friend Dhruv after finding out about his feelings for her. Manik finds it difficult to stay away from Nandini and tries to win her back after she refuses Dhruv's proposal, only to be rejected by her. After many conflicts with Nandini, they finally get together. He is always there for his friends and his girlfriend Nandini Murthy.

Nandini Murthy - She is a 18-year old simple, sweet, bubbly, calm and composed girl hailing from Mangalore

Nandini Murthy - She is a 18-year old simple, sweet, bubbly, calm and composed girl hailing from Mangalore. Nandini lost her parents, in a car accident in the US, 10 years ago. She moved to Mumbai with her Chacha, Chachi and younger brother Rishabh. Despite her bad first impression about the Space Academy, Nandini joins there as a scholarship student. At the College, she is bullied by the members of college’s popular music band Fab 5. Nandini ends up getting closer to the band leader, Manik Malhotra, after finding that he is not a monster he shows himself to be. Though Manik develops feelings for Nandini, he pushes her towards his best buddy Dhruv Vedant who declares his love for her. Manik tries to win her back after she rejects Dhruv's proposal, but Nandini rejects him saying that they are not meant to be together. However, despite her decision to stay away from Manik, she finds it difficult to stay away from him. After many conflicts with Manik, they finally get together. Also, a great singer.

Mukti Vardhan - She is the female guitarist of Fab 5

Mukti Vardhan - She is the female guitarist of Fab 5. She comes from a family where parents fight all the time. She was in a love relationship with a guy but she gets cheated on by him. Her broken relationship makes her dependent on antidepressants and also turns her into a girl who dumps guys like worn clothes. Friends are her life and she tries to commit suicide when she sees that Fab 5 is breaking. However, Mukti decides to give up antidepressants and joins a rehabilitation center for help to come out of her addiction. She slowly starts falling for Abhimanyu who vows to help her. However, a betrayal from Abhimanyu leaves her broken but she puts on a facade of being strong.