Chapter 3

Nandini freshened up and came to the kitchen to make dinner for herself. While cooking, she messaged Fab 4, Navya and Aryamann. The message read :

Guys, if you all are free come at my place right now. I need to discuss something really important with you all. And also, if anyone is with Manik please don't tell him that I've messaged you'll to come to my place.

After cooking, she sat at the dining table to have dinner. As she was about to go to keep the empty plate in the sink, her doorbell rang. She kept the plate back on the dining table and went to see who was at the door. She opened the door and saw Fab 4 outside.

Nandini : Come in, guys.

They entered the house and settled themselves on the couch in the living room.

Alya : Nandini itna urgently kyu bulaya? Everything is okay naa?

Mukti : Haan Nandini, sab thik hai na? Aur Manik ko batane se mana kyu kia?

Nandini : Guys let's wait for Navya and Aryamann, fir mein sab kuch batati hu.

Cabir : Okay

Nandini : Will you guys have coffee?

Fab 4 : Yeah sure.

Nandini : Mei abhi banakar laati hu.

Nandini went to the kitchen to make coffee and the doorbell rang again. Mukti stood up and opened the door. Arymann and Navya came in and settled themselves on the couch. Nandini came back with 4 cups of coffee and gave it to Fab 4.

Nandini : Navya, Aryamann, tum log kuch loge?

Navya : Nahi, hume kuch nahi chahiye.

Aryamann : Thoda pani please.

Nandini went to bring a glass of water for Aryamann. As she handed the glass to Aryamann,

Aryamann : Nandini, why did you call all of us so urgently?

Nandini: Guys you'll remember naa ki 4 days baad kya hai?

Dhruv : Kya hai 4 days baad?

Nandini : Dhruv seriously, tum yeh puch rahe ho ki 4 days baad kya hai? Guys 4 days baad, Manik ka birthday hai. Seriously, tum logo mei se kisiko bhi yaad nahi tha?

Alya : Ohh yeah. How could we forget Manik's birthday?

Cabir : Ohh, so this is the reason why you have called all of us here.

Nandini : Haan guys. I need your help to plan a surprise birthday party for Manik.

At Manik's house

Manik was feeling bored so he thought of calling Cabir. As he was going to dial Cabir's number, he remembered Nandini telling them that Chacha, Chachi and Rishabh had gone to Mangalore. He thought, 'Nandini would be alone at home. Why not spend some quality time with her? Aur vaise bhi Chacha, Chachi nai hai toh Nandini ko mujhe bhagane ka mauka bhi nai milega. And I can also stay there for the night. Yes.' With this, he changed his clothes, took his car keys and left for Nandini's house.

Nandini's House

She explained her plan for Manik's birthday to Fab 4, Navya and Aryamann.

Nandini : So ready for the mission guys?

All : Yesss.

It was 11 by the time Nandini discussed her plan with everyone and explained to them what they were supposed to do. Suddenly the doorbell rang again.

Nandini : Iss waqt kaun ho sakta hai?

She went towards the door and looked through the peephole. She saw Manik standing outside. As soon as she saw him, she whisper-shouted 'MANIK.'