4

The party was in full swing when we arrived. The music was blasting, Foxy and her girls were busy tending to the customers. Dancing in neon bikinis which glowed in the dark. Sammy and I made our way through the crowd to the bar where a human male stood serving a woman a cocktail. Tonight was my night off. Anytime Seth was entertaining the entire pack would also be on hand to entertain. I scanned the crowd, catching the eye of Dina. Tall and dark haired like her older brother she was a sight to behold. Wearing a black jumpsuit and heeled black pumps she approached with a smile. Her dark bobbed hair bouncing against her jaw. "Evening Rosalie, Samantha."
"Evening, Dina. How are the Americans?" Sammy asked, leaning her back against the bar as she spoke. The shopping trip had gone fabulous. They'd spent the day trying clothes and chatting. Finally, they settled on a couple of outfits. Sammy had chosen a blue skater dress that showed off her long legs. With a matching pair of blue heels. I'd chosen a red body-con dress to compliment my pale skin and raven hair and a pair of red flats. Sammy had insisted on a make over. Spending hours curling her hair and applying make up that I didn't feel was too much. Eventually I decided on some light make up, mascara and red lipstick. Nothing crazy. "You look hot!" She clapped happily as she'd stepped back to admire her handy work.

"They're settled and should be here any minute." Dina announced, checking the silver watch on her wrist. Before I stopped myself I asked, "is Seth not coming?" Sammy's mouth twitched and she glanced away to the crowd.
"He's here already. He's been finishing up in the back." Dina nodded to the office. My office. Nodding in thanks I make my way to the closed black door behind the bar. My stomach full of flutters and my heart beating hard against my chest I decide it's time we talked about what happened that morning. My hand clutched the handle and I step inside, only to be greeted by Seth with his suit trousers down his ankles. Foxy's legs wrapped around his hips as he fucked her on my desk. He didn't turn. He didn't notice my presence until Foxy laughed and gave me a wave around his shoulder, "Rosie!" Then he paused, sniffed the air like he'd smelt me but hadn't realised it was actually me he smelt. I stood frozen as he looked over his shoulder to meet my eyes. His face tense, his jaw locked as Foxy kept talking. Obviously not sensing the atmosphere. Finally, I managed to move. I let my body hunch like I'd been hit in the stomach and quickly shut the door. Quickly moving away into the crowd to get as far away as possible. Whatever had happened, it meant nothing. I was nothing. Whatever had happened it didn't matter, either way. I didn't matter.

Leaning my forehead against the black painted wall I close my eyes. Trying to dig out the urge to ram my fist in his face. I hide in a dark corner of the club. Trying to steady my heart, trying to dissolve the unexplainable pain. We did nothing. I don't even remember. Why I felt the pain I did not understand. But I felt it. Hands grabbing my shoulders made me jump. "Christ!"
"I'm sorry!" Sammy yelled over the music as I spun around to yank her off. "Are you alright?"
I shake my head, "he's with Foxy." Knowing what that meant she put her arm around me, squeezing softly. "Sorry babe. He doesn't deserve you anyway. Let's get a drink." I nod as she leads me back to the bar. I'd just taken a sip of my beer when Foxy and Seth emerged from my office. Both fixing their clothes. He didn't even glance my way as he passed by and moved to sit at his throne. Sammy gave my hand a squeeze and I smile a thanks to her.

A sudden scent catches my attention. It was new, intoxicating even. It makes me turn and I lock eyes with a man built like a brick house. My breath hitches as his brown eyes look back at mine. He'd just entered, along with a group of other wolves that followed behind him loyally. His skin was olive, his brown hair hanging to his shoulders with a full beard trimmed to perfection. He wore a green t shirt and a pair of jeans. A silver dog tag hanging around his neck. His friends were nearly the same size, accept he was taller. Perhaps six-four. I bite my lip at the thought. I liked tall. And so far, I was liking everything I was seeing. He smelt of sunshine and heat, like the desert. Even though we were at opposite sides of the club, I could still catch a hint of aftershave. Delicious.

"Hey baby," Sammy wrapped her arms around Mitch, her mate, who had obviously sensed fellow unknown males around and come to claim possession of her. Sammy had always had eyes for Mitch, with his dark skin, brown eyes and broad shoulders he was beautiful. But, I preferred something more rugged, more beast like.
The newcomers stepped up to the throne where Seth sat and bowed their head. Except for their alpha. The tension was thick as we all came to Seth's side to maintain control. Gage was at my, and Sammy's, side. Ever the protective big brother. He crossed his arms and stood a little in front of me. He knew I was no fighter. I was totally a lover.

"Welcome, Olly, this is my family." Seth moves his hands out to indicate the wolves surrounding his throne. The humans had their full attention on the naked dancers, they hadn't noticed a thing. Olly looked Seth in the eyes as he spoke. "I see. This is my family. Now, can we get to business?" His southern lilt was soothing and yet demanding. I felt a twinge deep in my belly and the pulse quicken in my pussy. I couldn't help but squeeze my thighs together.
"Of course." Seth stood and lead Olly to the office, my office, closing the door. Both packs settled down and moved to converse. A female immediately met Gage and held out her hand seductively. I raised my brows when he didn't take it. His suspicious eyes looked over her long frame slowly before eventually taking it. "I'm Pamela." She purred.
"Gage." He grunted. A man of many words. I roll my eyes and move to sit down by the window, watching Foxy doing her thing as men stared on zombie-like as she slid off her knickers.

"What's a pretty little thing like you doing in a place like this?" Came a deep, gruff voice. I look up and see a man sitting beside me. Clean shaven, blonde and wearing a black leather jacket he was indeed handsome. His southern accent flowing from his tongue like honey. I could smell the wolf on him. He was definitely one of Olly's.
I smile, nodding to the rest of my pack. He glances over his shoulder before turning back to me and taking a sip of his beer. "Ah, you're one of Seth's girls."
"No, absolutely not." I say too quickly. Making his lips turn up in a knowing smirk. "You're one of Olly's boys." I try to change the subject. He nods with a throaty chuckle. "Sure am, little lady."
"We're all glad that you've decided to join our business." I say with a small smile. It was true, it benefitted everyone. More business meant more money and more money meant we could afford to keep our lifestyle a secret. Keep us from being hunted.
"Yup, we are too. We're looking forward to having some new friends around. Olly is especially happy."
"How so?"
He sips his beer and raises his brows in a duh expression. "All the beautiful ladies, of course." He licks his lips, his eyes roaming my body. I feel it like a caress. A caress one would get from a viper. It made me shiver and not in a good way.
"Is that why you agreed?"
"One of the reasons."
"You'll be disappointed." I snort. Taking a sip of my beer, crossing my thighs.
"Why's that?" He narrows his eyes.
"I'm the only unmated female left." I shrug, standing and moving away. Not wanting, or caring, for his tone or attitude.
He didn't follow. Good.