11

The rest of the evening past by quietly. Sammy tended the bar while I progressed through a bunch of paperwork concerning tomorrow evenings delivery.
"Fuck, these wolves can drink." I mumble, ticking off a couple of barrels of larger with my favourite pink pom pom topped pen. The American pack had gone through two deliveries just by themselves since they arrived a couples of days ago. Money was overflowing in the safe from our new business partners and by the large bold post-it note saying remember to buy extra in Seth's cursive handwriting  he was as aware as I was about our unusual guests drinking habits. The thought brought me back to Olly and his magical lips, strong arms and silky locks I entwined between my fingers during our date. My daydream shattered by the argument between us later that evening which had filled my romantic inner self with doubt. Leaving everything I knew or having an alpha in my apartment - taking up my personal space - was not an attractive choice either way. Don't get me wrong I liked Olly and his rugged looks and smooth words and gentle caresses, but that amount of invasion of my life I didn't feel ready for.

Then Seth's confession when I arrived made me weak in the knees. But other than his handsome charm and alpha magnetism what did he have? An arrogant, proud disposition who loved his whores and money a little too much. Neither one of them - apart from making my heart thud against my ribs and causing a burn within my core - seemed right for me or interested in anything other than seeking a mate.
"Nope," I quietly scolded to myself slamming my finished report into my desk drawer. "Over my dead body."

A knock on the door and a small "Rosie?" From Sammy made me look up and smile. Waving her in I put my things away into my bag and pop them into the safe, locking it. "Are you ready?"
"Yep," I stand, brushing off my jeans before following her out of the door and into the club. Sammy takes my hand and claps it tight as we approach the throne. Seth stands before it with his pack scattered around him. His blue eyes taking us all in before a broad smile stretched his lips as he said, "time to run."

Pulling off his t-shirt he kicks off his shoes, only to pause as the doors open wide. Olly and his pack swarm into the club and blend into our pack. Sammy looks at me and grips my hand tighter, "what's he doing here?"
"How do I know?"
"You're his woman!" She insists. I slip my hand out of hers stubbornly and shake my head.
"I don't think so. I haven't agreed to anything."
"Have you slept with him?"
"How is that your business?" I squeak in a tortured whisper. My face flushing. I was mortified.
"Have you?" She pushes, her face contorted in confusion. Her stance aggressive. "You know what it means if you have."
My temper was brimming on the edge. I was not a fighter but being questioned was really pissing me off. I lean in close and release a soft growl as a warning, "Don't worry, dear sister, I am still as much of a virgin as I was when I was born. Not that it's any of your fucking business. Not everyone plans on being mated as soon as a male gives them an ounce of attention."
"Meaning?" She demands. The noise of the crowd and the alphas talking completely forgotten. It had been years since I had had to stop my sister from being too domineering. Sammy was sweet and I loved her but I would not be spoken to like a whelp. However, my comment on her relationship with Mitch had waved my anger and I shook my head with an exasperated sigh, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean that. I'm just tired."
Sammy's features soften and she takes my hand once more. "It's fine. I'd be tired too if I had two hotties fighting over me." She gives me a cheeky smile.
"They are talking, Sam, not fighting," I say as we move our attentions back to the males in question.
"Not yet," she grins, her gaze fixed on the two men.

Seth turns to the crowd as Olly moves to stand at his side, "Olly and I have agreed that tonight, as we are working as one, we should run as one. Tonight our packs shall merge and become family, officially." Olly bows his head in agreement. "So run, hunt and feed. But be careful and protect each other." The men shake hands and return to taking off their clothing. The alphas strip first, as is custom, then permits the pack to strip and transform. Sammy changes and runs off in her wolf form to find Mitch.
Sliding my clothes off I keep my attention fixed on the task at hand before my body merges into that of a raven haired wolf.