8

The burger was great and the company even better. Olly was a gentleman, despite his bulk and handsomely rough exterior. He gave me space as we talked and ate, never pressured me into any kind of physical contact. He seemed happy to just be with me.
When he slid his hand over the table to take mine I couldn't help but blush and entwine my fingers with his. Rewarding me with a bright flash of perfect white teeth as he smiled. Conversation flowed naturally and the silences were filled with the type of tension which made my inner thighs quiver.
"Anything else?" asked the waitress. Her focus on Olly. Her body turned to him as she bats her eyelashes and moves a strand of her dark hair behind her ear. Olly seemed to not notice, or if he did he ignored it completely as he replied, "yes, we'll have the chocolate cake and two spoons please."
"Two?" The young woman was gobsmacked. Then, finally, sensing my presence, she turns to me. Her eyes giving me a once over. Grinning I gave her a sarcastic wave.
"Hi there," I give her my best smile, tilting my head slightly. "Two spoons please."
"Of course." She wanders off, and, I'm not sure whether it was the jealous woman in me or the possessive wolf, I followed her. My heels clacked against the tiles as I strut my way over. Watching as the woman goes behind the counter. Grabbing a slice of cake and two spoons she puts them on a tray in a sulk just as I arrive and lean over the counter so we were inches apart. I kept my voice low, a small growl escaping my lips.
"Sweetheart, listen to me. That man over there is here with me whether you like it or not and I would highly recommend that you treat every customer with respect, regardless of your opinion. Which, personally, means jack shit to me. Now, you keep your eyes in your head and your hands in your apron or they will be on the menu faster than you can bat those fake eyelashes." I pick up the tray and give her a sweet, innocent smile. "Understood?"
She nods, her face suddenly pale and her hands jolting into her pancake batter smeared apron pocket. "Perfect." I turn on my heels and head back to the table. I'd just slid in to the booth when Olly began chuckling. His smile so wide his face might crack as he picks up a spoon and digs in to the cake.
"What?" I grin as I use the spare spoon to cut a piece of cake and eat it.
"Nothing at all."
"No, come on." I grin as I watch him fill his spoon with chocolate fudge.
"You're sexy when you're angry." He chuckles, suddenly pushing the plate aside and cupping my face to pull my lips to his in a tender kiss. Fireworks exploded in my head. Bright, bold fireworks that vibrated down between my legs and when his teeth tugged my bottom lip my body became dizzy and threatened to flop right there on the table. A rainbow of colours flashed behind my eyes as my lips tingled as his lips moved away. A gentle whine surprised us both as my hands pulled his lips back and tangled into his hair. His chest rumbled as he growled deeply, moving his hands deeper into my raven hair. Breathless, we parted to catch our breath. His lips kissing my forehead before he moved out of the booth and held his large hand out to me. And I took it. My head swimming, my cheeks flushed and my heart hammering against my ribs.