FYI: For Your Information

So hello guys, and as I asked you all in my first book "DAMNFAM IMAGINES", if you would like to see separate fan fiction love stories of your favorite couple from damnfam, and I received a good response so I am proud to launch this book: A KISS IN THE RAIN. To be honest, I have so many ideas for this book that I jot down in my diary, I didn't plan to launch it today, I was thinking of Friday but just as you guys are excited to read the chapters, I am more excited to post the chapters.

This is regarding the #AASAN love story featuring our very hot and handsome SANKET MEHTA and our sexy beautiful lady AASHNA HEGDE. So this is a surprise treat for all the #AASAN fans.

Being the first damnfam account on this platform of wattpad and even while launching the first book here, I never imagined the response or viewers I will get, thinking that there are no damnfam fans here; as I searched up wattpad for their imagines and books. But you guys proved me wrong. You guys give such amazing response to all my chapters and it leaves me so overwhelmed.

I never imagined that someone would like my writing, so I never really did it, until only my friends told me, to pen down my imagination and for that I really couldn't think of any other app better than this.

Okay okay I get it, too much of history and blah blah talking by me, so lets talk about this book. It will be kind of easy to focus here as it revolves around our two main leads, but I am also gonna update "damnfam imagines" as regularly as possible.

I really have a lot of things planned for this book hence I am not giving out the story yet, but by the description you might have guessed, rest I want to leave to the imagination, and I hope you all like it.

Also, this isnt the last book, many more such will come featuring your favourite couples from damnfam. So if this gets a good response, what would you like to see next, after this gets finished do let me know!

If you do have any suggestion, feel free to comment or dm me, I will try my best to include in your suggestions.

Also please vote, your support and love is what motivates me to write down

Lastly, I know there some grammatical errors in my books, please ignore those, I will rectify them asap. Now to end it with, please don't copy content without credits

THANKS
LOVE YOU GUYS
XOXO