"Just don't die on me,okay?"

*Authors note:I tried finding angsty fanart that that fit the topic of this fanfic,but this is the closest to that I could find.I'm sorry.

"Good luck Ashido."Sero said putting a hand on her shoulder as he walked back into the hospital.Mina doubted that would do her much good,though.After all,Todoroki and Kirishima had completely ignored the others pleas to not go to rescue Bakugo.Her chances of success were low,but she had to try,for their sakes.So she turned her head towards the two stubborn redheads."Listen...","Ashido,if you're trying to stop us from going to rescue Bakugo...","Of course not!"she said scoffing"That approach already failed.You two established very well,that you wouldn't care if you died,that even though the Pro heroes can handle it,you'll still do it cause you don't give a damn."she said golden eyes burning with passionate rage,arms outstretched in hysteria and helplessness.The boys looked at her in shock.Neither of them had ever seen her mad and it was shocking and a bit terrifying,to be honest.

She sighed and crossed her arms ,calming her nerves.She didn't mean to blow up like that,but she couldn't help it.She couldn't let these two play hero and get killed because of it.Kirishima especially.She got why he wanted to do it,she really did,but she knew that if he was to get hurt she'd never forgive herself.It wasn't  a matter of pride for him,it was a matter of morality.He was helpless once before and he wouldn't be helpless again.She knew that.But she also knew that rescuing Bakugo might get them killed.She looked towards the ground and spoke.

"Look,I don't claim to not understand why you two are doing this.I'm not going to tell
you wanting to rescue him is dumb,because it isn't.You want to help him and it's the right thing to do.But consider the big picture,if you will.If you do that your careers are done for.All your hard work...GONE!Reputation...NONEXISTENT!Chances of ever becoming heroes...ZERO!All because you took a risk,that might not even be necessary.If I remember correctly Todoroki ,you said the Pros and the police took the tracker from Yaomomo ,right?","Right.","Meaning they might be taking the villains down as we speak."

Eijirou was stunned into silence.The points that Ashido brought up were good points.It was true their careers would effectively be over once they did this,that they could die doing this.And he could see the worry written all over her face.She seemed like she was on the edge of tears,and her blow up from earlier gave him the impression that talking to them , to her ,was like talking to a brick wall.It was clear to him that she gave up on stopping them a while ago.He sighed.

"We know, Ashido ,but we have to make sure for ourselves.It's not as if we're going in there guns blazing.We'll try to get Bakugo back peacefully.And if the heroes are already there ,like you said,then we'll just go back home.But we have to make sure for ourselves."he said,looking at her face.

Her eyes narrowed as she bit her lip,almost as if she was taking everything she just heard into account,slowly letting it all settle and come together.She walked over to them,exhaled,and ran her hand through her hair.She looked at Todoroki,then at him."Okay.I think I get what you two mean.Just...be careful.","Of course."Kirishima said flashing her a grateful smile.

Then she jumped on him,hugging him,placing one hand on the back of his neck and the other on his shoulder.Despite his enitcial shock,he hugged her back wrapping one arm around her waist,placing his hand on the back of her head.Shouto just akwardly stood there in silence.She buried her face into the crook of his neck,and he ran his fingers through her hair ever so briefly.They leaned away from eachother,not so much to break the hug,but more to loosen it."Just don't die on me,okay?","Promise.".They seperated and she wished them good luck,walking towards the hospital.But,before she could walk in she heard something."Ashido?","Yeah?","Thank you.".She smiled."Anytime."